11

| Mrs Reid |

" Where are you ?" Desire Reid asked roaming down the street of Compton. Though it's unlikely of her to walk the dangerous busiest street of her life, she decided to challenge it anyway.

" What you mean where am I?" Eric asked.

" Eric where are you ?" She pressed her lips some more making it smack

" Again why you want to know ?..."

" Come on Eric !" Tomica voice accompanied the two on the phone as she tried pulling on Eric's arm.

" Who's that ?" Desire stopped in her track as her heart pounding

" What you talking about ?"

" Eric let's go" said Tomica

" Eric don't play with me. I hope you ain't cheating." Said Mrs Reid

Eric laughed just at the idea knowing she was the one who's cheating but since he was familiar with her circumstances he decided to stop it.

" Listen, ain't your man supposed to dick you down ?" He chuckled a bit

" And that man is you Eric"

" What? Your man got a small dick or something?" He laughed hysterically forgetting Tomica was next to him

" What the ..." Tomica mumbled removing her hand from his lap

" You know what Eric.. whatever, goodbye" she hanged up the phone blasting down the street.

Desire, figured if he was bold to act dumb then she wasn't going to fall for it, especially with her husband Jayden being one. Though Eric seemed mature for his age, she hurriedly wipe her lonely yet hurting tears away. She had thought and hope that Eric would be a little different but being seventeen and single means several come backs to a heart that's already been broken.

•••

| Tomica's POV |

" Who was that ?"

" Nobody" said Eric

" It had to be somebody for you to be that mean " Tomica implied not taking her eyes off of him.

" And why you care ?" He asked

" Cause that was mean Eric " she raised her voice a bit

" Trust, it ain't. If only you'd know the situation " he slithered his flip phone in his pocket

" So tell me then, who is it "

" It's for me to know and for you ( hugs and pecks her neck) for you to find out" he teased.

" Gosh, are you always like this ?"

" Like how ?"

" You know, always flirting with people or me rather " she smiled tapping both of her shoulders.

" Nahh but I mean we can do a little something something " he smiled back at her.

After walking and cruising the park, both Eric and Tomica had a time of their lives, it had seen like they've known each other for while , more than anyone that they both had been with. Each walk seems like romantic love for the two, though Eric usually don't believe in love he'd be a fool for not admitting it for Tomica.