2

Same Day •

I watched Ethan walked straight out of the classroom tumbling down on something before he picked up his papers. I focused my stare on him wanting to laugh how clumsy he was as a seventeen year old.

"Hmm" I could  hear her throat cleared

" oh sorry miss !" I spat still smirking at her.

" Eric Wright..."

" Yes" I cut her off as she held up an attendance paper before me.

" You didn't signed in and not only you didn't signed in, you continued to interrupt my class " she stated

" Mrs Reid I'm pretty sure it wasn't that bad what-

" Yes and next time you come in my history class please signed in and zip that mouth of yours " she spoke.

Eric stood there and notice nothing but her two boobs that was jumping each time she shouted at him. He licked his lips and dreamed how amazing it would have been if she could let it slide with him giving him the kitty.

" Eric.. are you listening to me?" She shouted

" Yes .. ye yes I am " he smiled

" No you're not. You not even looking in my eyes "

" Then if you know I'm not looking there then why you protesting ?" He drifted his eyes to hers finally once more.

" Eric just go please and next time do what I told you to do" she pointed to the door for him to exit out of.

" I'm sorry Mrs Reid but I'll do anything you desired " he walked right out heading to his next class for that day.

So far Eric was beginning to think that he was having a good day besides his nerdy goofy twin brother who was the opposite of him. He'd wonder about his brother if they were identical twins but I guess he was so used to it growing up with each other he wasn't as big as how it used to be.

-----------

On The Way Home •

Ethan and Eric walked around the neighborhood before walking the way home. Sure it was nicer community than that they were living in until it has sunk right into their souls that their mother have worked twice as a single mom to ensure that both of her boys would get the best education that they both deserve just like any other young black boys in their community.

" This place is sure nice " said Eric as he walked and kick on a used food cans with both hands in pockets looking down.

" hmm" Ethan replied walking next to his twin.

" You know that history teacher this morning ?" Said Eric

" What about her ?" Said Ethan as he flew his head up spotting a bus stop that was next to Eric's car.

" Imma get that !"

" You Gonna what ?" Ethan asked not paying attention to Eric as he opened his side of the car.

" I know your ass wasn't listening but I said imma get that." Eric hopped into his car with Ethan sitting next to him and drove off

" First why did you park so damn far from the school and she's married !" Ethan shouted buckling himself

" Cause a nigga don't want everybody to know what I'm driving on the first day and trust me I could careless even if she has kids but I'm telling you imma get that "

" You is nasty, can't believe you even my brother " Ethan rolled his eyes looking out the window.

" And I can't believe you even my twin too you dumb shit "