35

F A M I L Y
[ Faemli] Noun
______________________

Life's greatest blessings
A group that dreams,
Laughs, plays and loves together.

Those who you can always count on
Always present not only in the good times

The most precious gifts.

Ethan's Pov

" So Ethan what brings you over here" Eric smacked his Perky lips together then rub it against his thumb before looking back at me.

He seemed resilient about the condition that displayed few weeks ago on national tv and here in our home town. His eyes blinked few times nodding to whatever beat he was drilling in his mind, he tapped the surface of the table across from me in his baggy blue jeans jacket, his locs that hung the opposite direction at the back of his head and a black Hat to top of his outfit.

I also noticed the fear in his eyes the moment he saw both Shay and i walked into our mothers kitchen. She's no longer here with us due to whatever program she had pick upon at the Baptist Church she attend to.

Shay stood opposite across from us watching Eric trying to interrogate me with his unprofessional behavior and attitude towards me.

" Honestly I came here for you and not Mom" I stated trying to push back my ego.

Eric laughed into my face before leaning back in his chair, this time around I managed to balled up my fist under the table. He was still the same old Eric that constantly annoys me just because I'm a book worm and perhaps a wimp to him.

" I'm sure you saw her on the way out so of course you came to see your big brother"

I  take a look at shay as she nods her head chewing on a piece of gum with her arms folded across her heavy chest as she stares back at me then landed her hers back in my brother.

" Am I missing out something or- he stared both Shay and I clamping both hands and placing them on the table.

I stared for a bit looking at them, I was ready to kick his ass as he shot the rest of the 40 gargling the rest down his throat.

" You know you owe me an apology"

" Excuse me"

" You heard me Eric, it's your fault why the family is ruined"

" First of all don't be blaming shit on me alone cause if it wasn't for your ass beating up Cube then-

" WAIT A MINUTE ... You beat up Cube and didn't even tell me about it?" Shay stepped right up to me with her hands at her hips.

" I'm guessing the charm ain't really sparkling for ya?"

" Shut up Eric and sorry baby but let's talk about that later"

" Fine whatever"

" Fine whatever? I know you ain't gonna let this heavy set girl talk to you any kind of way" Eric managed to stand  on his feet

" Excuse me"

" Yeah excuse me" I replied as both set of eyes landed on him.