36

Maybe I wanted you to fight
For me instead of  giving up
And  moving on

I  miss the old you
The one I cared about

[  D R A M A T I C      S C E N E  ]

Kimberly

Part of the situation is that O'Shea got some chick pregnant and not just a chick but the neighborhood whore.

I sat in my mother's house going Through the Avon Magazine about some beauty products for the coming week that's approaching the holiday season.

Cube and I been together for awhile and to hear he has another woman on the side breaks my heart.

I contemplated on whether to confront him or to even stay, then I imagined my life without him, can I be without him?

I sigh at the thought still flicking through the magazine then out of frustration tossed it across the dinner table.

Cube and I supposed to be this ideal couple , to say we're in love but here he is giving someone his seed.

I hissed my teeth looking away before standing on my feet. Just how could he gotten her pregnant and why not me?

Am I not lovable or am I just not the wife he imagined me to be for him?

I began nibbling on my nails looking out the kitchen window, the day was still young as the winds tilts the tree branches side to side.

Christmas is just around the corner but with all this confusion of with the boys and this girl that I'm hearing about makes me feel some type of way.

Ain't quite sure exactly what to feel at this moment, I'm just baffled that cube would actually do something like this to me.

Thought he was the sweet kind out of the group even though Eric got games up in his sleeve.

The front door of my momma's house open then shut two or three seconds later, I eventually closed my eyes hoping it would be the right person that I wanted to see or talk until I was disappointed

" I was looking all over you kim" said Cube.

I sighed and rolled my eyes annoyingly still not saying a word. Or maybe I should just give him the silent treatment ?

" Hello I'm talking to you. What's going on?" He pressed his hands into my forearm the spun me around to face him.

Suddenly I was out of breath, unsure what to say to him as he looked me in the eyes. It watery and sprinkled in between us, as the stare continues.

" I umm was out today doing errands for my mother"

" So what you did today though? Sounds like you don't want to talk about it" he let go of her arm standing back a bit

My knees began to go weak as i tried to come up with something to try and explain my day. Just how could he even understand the situation that I'm in?