17

Hey guys this is Jay from @jay_Versace I changed my username for about three days or more since now, hopefully you guys still can find my books or this specific book, any ways here's what y'all been waiting for 😍

[ Shay's POV ]

What was I thinking? What could possibly be on my mind to even think, just the slightest idea that Ethan wouldn't find out and how dare he says I'm cheating? O'Shea and I have nothing and I mean absolutely nothing going on and speaking of Cube, imma call his big ugly myself and break up with him. Ugh! I tried calling myself down. Today's definitely not my day but honestly though I felt bad, just how could I forgot tell him that I was still seeing my ex and why it never ever even accord to me at all? I contemplated on few thoughts before pulling out my outfit from my jammed pack closet. Lord have mercy on Me child cause I surely do need a bigger space soon. After what it seems like ten minutes to find something, I ran in to the shower and started washing up, I then hurried right out wrapping my curvy body that Ethan desperately love and walked right out going into my room. It wasn't until then realized how much I've F..k Up things to be honest and it wasn't pretty at all. The minute I got out I grabbed my cellular device and decided to call this ugly ass dude.

Ring

" Look who's big ass calling!" said cube smiling his butt off

" first of all I know you ain't calling me that and secondly I need to talk to you about something " I said while smacking my lips

" you know daddy just playing but what's up?"

" Well it's about us and I was thinking maybe we should -

" Cube ugh oh my God O'Shea!" a female voice moaned in the telephone

" Wait a minute, are you having?" Shay tried to get the words out

" Hush little momma and take this dick" he whispered while trying to move the phone away a bit

" You know what cube, it's alright. It's over just have fun like you always do"

" Hold up-

Click

Shay hung right up in his ears while recollecting what just had happened, "was he doing the..?" She squinted her lower eyelids screwing up her face thinking if he was or was not but at least she made that one phone call.

After getting dress In her white rip up jeans with white ruffle tank top with long wavy sleeves, a dash of makeup adding shimmering lip gloss to the finishing touch. She was finally ready to claim her man , that very same day she allowed one of her bougie friends she always talking to at school to drop her off to the closet house to Ethan place.

[ Eric's POV ]

Man today's a lazy slow ass day for me but I ain't gonna let that stop me, tonight's a special night you know for your boy! Sikes but for real on some real shit that teacher needs to pay me a visit cause miss good two shoe Tomica acting like she don't know nobody no more. She barely answers my phone calls and honestly I ain't feeling it like I used to any way that's where my teacher comes in. She deserves so much better and to be honest I don't mind stealing her away from that old man of hers. Any ways as I was in my mommas kitchen grabbing a 40 While some punk ass knocking on my door Shit got me f..k up for real, thought I was gonna be assassinated for a minute so my first impression was to duck under cover on till I heard a familiar voice.

I hesitated a bit then swung the door open and there she was standing right in front of me popping her gum.

" Yo next time and I mean next time you knock on my door like that imma find your-

" Where's Ethan?" Shay popped her gum in Eric's face while rolling her eyes

" Now hold up just cause you my brothers girl don't mean you can just give me any type of attitude "

" Lil boy I ain't playing with you,"

" Shit I ain't playing with you either " said Eric

Just then Ethan walked into the kitchen glimpsing someone at the back door, it didn't take him long enough to know that it had been his girlfriend. Then Shay practically shove Eric short ass self slamming him into the door almost breaking it and him off at the same damn time.

" Damn.. You're welcome!" he hollered feeling his shirt wet from the 40 he was holding.

[ Ethan's POV ]

Saturdays what can I say? Chores! That's right I have been doing chores all day and my brother decided not to help his boy out but gladly it was what I needed. The time that is until I made my way down stairs just as Shay shoved Eric into the door. At first I wanted to laugh so hard that I almost made a sound then tried using my hand to cover my mouth. After their altercation she came full force at me with open arms and surely it was also what I needed. I didnt care that nobody says at this point but Shay's my first love and though she did hurt me I decided to give her another chance.

" Hey!" she shyly whispered

" Hi..!

" So how's it been -

Just then I cut her off with a passionate yet slow kiss " I want this to last.... Please!" I whispered on her lips, it was then and there I found love and at this point I didn't care if Eric or O'Shea charged at me but right now I wanted something and she wanted something.

I watched her carefully pulling me up the stairs since I left Eric in kitchen I took full advantage in our room by looking the door.

[ Mrs Reid POV ]

Jayden was off work tonight so I asked him to watch the girls for me while me and my home girls are going out to club. Truthfully it wasn't a girl's night out but it was just to meet up with Eric. So far my make -up was completely done as I continued to curled my hair out. I wanted it to be a remarkable event tonight so I had to wear my push up bra and lace under wears. Who knows? Eric and I might just do a little something something but then again we could just talk and eat. Whatever though!! After curling my hair I unplugged the curling iron and slide into my black fitted sparkly dress that was just about my knee length with silver pumps on and few other accessories. I could hear Jayden growling at me as I fixed my fitted dress on in front the mirror

" Are you sure it's a girl's night out?" He asked while leaning on the bed frame with legs crossed

" Yes now stop asking me alright!"

" I'm just asking but umm you look great!" he hissed a bit

Just then Eric honk his horn and Park on the other side of the road with hid light out.

" Thanks.. Don't forget the girls bedtime is 9' o clock " said Desire Reid while rushing through the front door.

__________________________

Please vote, like and comment below on what y'all thinks gonna happen and thanks again for the support! Don't forget I've changed my name so keep that im mind. I also have another Eric book that I'm currently working on so be prepared for that also and be on the look out.

Sorry for any mistakes if you do find them.