13

~ Tomica POV ~

Eric must have thought I was stupid or some shit . What made him think I didn't just caught him in the library with Cube's Girlfriend? That's straight down disrespectful but imma teach him a lesson. Since he want to play that game , I will do it just the same, cafe free.

After today Eric Wright will know not to play with Tomica Woods. That's right he will learn the hard way. I decided to play all shades or be the joker and called cube.

" Hello !? " cube answered

" Heyy.. cube , it's me Tomica "

" Hey girl wassup...ohhhhhhhh" swings the game controller

" Nothing much but are you busy cause it seems like you're doing something "

" Just playing Car racing. I'm listening, wassup "

" Well umm I wanted to tell you that umm maybe I shouldn't say " she blushed on the phone looking at the ceiling

" Nah tell me .. is it about Eric ? Cause I can beat him up for you "

" Eww and no it's not about Eric and actually, we broke up like a week ago"

" For real ??? Cube look at the phone receiver

" For real but umm I just called to let you know I have strong feelings for you"

" How when you just left Eric a week ago from a four months relationship?"

" See that's where you gone wrong , I been having feelings for you but you were with Shay, at I correct ?"

" Yea , I am "

" So you still with her ?"

" Well yeah I guess I'm not really seeing her like that at one point "

" How about we start hanging out but on the low ?"

Silence ....

" Cube ?"

" Yeah sorry this game and sure baby , anything for a light skin girl like you "

" Cool so see you tomorrow?"

" See you tomorrow, wait!!

" Yeah ? !" Said Tomica gritting her teeth together

" At school or after ?"

" For now at school !"

" Alright cool "

After that phone call Tomica had the best laughter she could have ever laughed in her whole life, it was exactly what she needed and not only to hear that Shay was still with Cube , it was even more tragic story .

| Desire Reid |

It had been just about two days since I found out I was pregnant with Eric's baby. For sure eventually I'll pass the baby to Jayden but before I do just that tonight I'm preparing his favorite meal.

The kids are at my mother's house spending the night so I can make this a quick one night thing with Jayden. Hopefully he will go along with my plan then in a week or two reveal it to him I'm having his baby.

The pot was coming to a boil after I finished complete the table with two wine glass and scented candles. I then took the pot of the burner sharing out our meals together then placing it on the table with the correct utensils.