33

I would like to thank you all for making this book reach up to 1k readers however I've notice that my likes / reads have been dropped drastically.

Not sure if you guys are tired of the story, or is it not cutting it for you or you just think it's ok but whatever it is please leave it down below and let me see.

It is hard enough to write a story and not get votes or comments cause I take my time out just to update for you guys. My schedules are getting busy and busier each day so I would like a little Appreciation from you guys.

Also I have other books that I'm currently working on, please to check out "It ain't easy" book. When I just started writing for Eazy fan base fans people will go off just cause it says Easy and not Eazy But what they didn't realize is that the book/plot telling a stories on life and how people would have to come to an understanding to figure the next move so it's not "Eazy" cause I'm not referring it to him but the story it self.

Please understand that in that book it's my first time doing Eazy fanfiction so somethings are little off 🤷🏽‍♀️

Please go check it out and leave comments/votes

Secondly my other book which is still in draft cause I'm currently working on other books but don't worry it will be out sometime in the fall or until Early part of January.

This book is called "My Half Brother" featuring Cube aka O'Shea and Miss Kayla Pratt. For those who don't know Her then use google and you'll know about the chick 🐥 she's an actress that star in many movies especially movies for young kids/teens.

She's also the voice of Penny Proud, she came in Fat Albert , just all that so when it's dropped don't forget to add it to your library

The cover is done by me as well.

That's it folks thank you so much for reading this chapter and don't worry I'll try to update this weekend cause I'm heading to another city at the moment. It is now 7:40 am and I'll be on vacation until Sunday after .

     - Jay 🥀