The hunt

Neil was rushing back to re enter the building after making avni exit safely. He found the entrance blocked with someone standing there. It was the same evil person with crooked teeth who had taken his avni out of the car and away from him. When he had taken her out she was fine but when neil had seen her again she was so bloodied, so broken up, so beaten up.

Neil waited in the bushes for his chance to enter. The man was apparently a high ranking deputy of raghu pandit who was telling the goons that it is time to stop playing cards and to start preparing for the auction. He then smiled an evil grin and said -"uss marhoom officer Neil khanna ki widow ko achche se taiyaar Karo auction mein bechne ke liye. Bahut defiant to wo. I want to break her spirit. I'll ensure she's sold not just to the highest but to the cruelest bidder " (That slain officer Neil's widow should be prepared well for the auction. She's very defiant)

Neil's jaw clenched in anger. But he knew he had the upper hand as they didn't know he was alive after the car explosion. And also they didn't know that Avni was no longer their hostage! But soon they'll realise and much before that Neil would neutralize them all. Neil had killed criminals before when the missions required it. But now it was justice that was required to be administered. And revenge for the pain his love went through. How could they've touched his avni? How could they've thought about selling her, raping her? How could they've dared to hurt her? These animals took pleasure in hitting her. They had no remorse. It only showed their psyche. That they had done this Many times in the past with other girls as well. They deserved what was coming to them!

Soon the men dispersed as per their chief's orders. Neil decided the best way to take them all down was for him to go inside and kill them one by one, like a termite destroys the foundations of an entire building. And then the police force team could follow him and launch a full frontal attack to eliminate the rest. The entire team had a shoot to kill order for all the armed criminals!

Neil decided to first follow the two men who had gone to take avni and to get her ready. They would be the first ones to suspect something was wrong and could warn the rest. Neil again climbed up the floor and reached Avni's room before the goons did.

When the goons opened the room it was pitch dark and before their eyes could make out what was happening, Neil took out both of them silently. He twisted one guys neck and kicked and then strangulated the other goon till he passed out.

Neil then collected their guns and came out and locked the door from the outside. He then jogged to the lobby again and hoisted himself to get to the second floor. He checked his watch. It had been ten minutes since he had entered. The auction was supposed to start soon. There was no Hall or large room in the first floor where they could collect all girls and bidders. Where was it to be? Neil soon got his answer. When he opened the door of a room on the floor he was met with scared glances from many girls. Most of them looking tired and tied up! Some of them were physically hurt as well.

Neil closed back the door. This room was large enough to host a bidding.

Neil decided something in that very moment. That he will save all of these innocent girls. And that he will eliminate these vermin and Break the back of their businesses.