Juhi ..

Holding the knife and looking crazy was - juhi...

Juhi did not have a mind of her own. Raghu pandit had a way of brainwashing his followers. They became his devotees. And juhi had become that.

She had returned but only to avenge pandit ji's death by hands of Neil! Juhi was pulled into human trafficking but she had learned to survive over the years and had risen to become one of pandits favorite girls. She had also nurtured deep resentment against Neil in initial years for not helping her out.

And that resentment combined with her love for pandit had led to her deciding to murder Neil. She could get close to him alone for the first time here. And she saw he was only with avni. She hid and heard their talk and laughed mentally at their idiocy.

Then she saw an opening when neil was vulnerable and his attention was on avni and then rushed she towards him... Only that unfathomable Avni had seen the glint of her knife in moonlight and she came in the way.

Juhi shouted in exasperation when she saw she had hit avni -"aah.. You stupid girl. Trying to save a guy who doesn't love you anymore! Avni I'll kill you.."

And then to Neil's horror, juhi lunged forward to strike avni a second time, this time in her chest...

Neil couldn't move at first and then he did. He tried saving avni but he was late. He could only move her a little bit and juhi still got her, in her shoulder...

Neil's instincts kicked in finally. He saw juhi and he saw his failure in her. As he held avni he realized his hands were covered with her blood...

As juhi further lunged on them Neil kicked her with his foot which disturbed her balance. And then she fell down. But she got up again with the knife and neil put his body as a human shield between avni and juhis knife.