Clarification

Hello this is not an update.  I got some messages in inbox on what's a naxalite or naxals as they're called. Best is to read through this page for a quick lesson in related causes and polity -
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite

However it is not essential to understand it Ofcourse as it is not central to the plot, you can assume they're very loosely put 'poor' but organized peasants recruited as robbers / killers fighting a war with the state, they face varied levels of crackdown with changes in government, mostly in rural interiors of certain Indian states. There is much debate on what's Right and what's Left (pun intended)- they are touted to have some extreme left sympathizers along with intermediate reports of foreign funding. It's a complicated situation as these are our people who have suffered (through centuries actually) and risen up though in a way that is not helping anyone possibly! Violence begets violence! Clarity is not there on conscious efforts made by the state to reconcile.

From purpose of this fanfic, some references have been made on what neil has been trying to achieve in terms of talks with them etc.

But I'll not make it convoluted at all as this is to be a fun fic :) will lessen the references now on of that suits everyone.