Sasuke X Reader || Popular vs. Nerdy

3RD POV~

(Name) has a crush on The Sasuke but not because of his looks like those fangirls. She is very smart, and is pretty shy. Not to mention pretty adorable too. It's a shame, no one ever thought about her. She has fallen in love with Tsunami's boyfriend.

(A/N: There will be no hate for other characters, I personally love Sakura and have respect for others, so there's going to be ocs replacing them :) )

(Name) stood up from her seat and walked out of class. While she walked through the hallways, hearing all the noises coming from other people. She never noticed Tsunami and her group of Sasuke fangirls walking towards her. She got slammed onto the lockers, real hard.

"Hey bookworm! Stay away from Sasuke you bitch!"  Tsunami yelled at (Name). You can surely tell that Tsunami was enraged. She was always bullying (Name), and telling her to back off from her Sasuke-kun.

"Yeah, Sasuke deserves so better than a nerdy whore!" One of the fangirls, hair flipped.

'I don't care about Sasuke, you moron.' You thought, knowing for sure that Sasuke would never like a girl like you.

"Do you think I care about you and your boyfriend, Tsunami?" (Name) said in a I-Don't-Give-A-Fudge tone. Tsunami kicked her in the stomach. Hard. And boy, did it hurt like hell. "He keeps staring at you when he could be staring at me!!" Tsunami screeched.

'Calm down girl, I'm gonna go deaf just hearing you scream.'

The whole fangirl squad including Tsunami dragged (Name) to a janitor's supply room and tied her up. (Not suspicious at all guys..) She started to hit her. It started off with slaps but got gradually worst. (Name)'s tears were on the brim of falling.

She had bruises, scars and purple marks everywhere. Her tears finally fell.

"Hn. What do you think you're doing."

(NAME)'S POV~

'I am saved, you hear that! Those punches and kicks were brutal. I smell freedom ahead!'

I turned and looked at the person who interrupted their gangbang. My jaw dropped to the floor. It was him.

"We're over, Tsunami." Sasuke says coldly.
"What? Why are you here? Wait no, no, no please, you got it all wrong! It's not what it looks like!" Tsunami tried to persuade him.

'Oh boy, here goes the begs. Pweeshh, this is why you can never be happy.'

"I said, we're over Tsunami. I don't care about you, so I suggest you leave, now." Sasuke says sternly. All the fangirls and Tsunami left sobbing.

'Now I kinda feel bad for the- just kidding they deserve hell.' I feel like such a badass, but I'm still crying.

I looked over at Sasuke, he turned to look at me and started walking towards my tied up hands. "Thanks.... Sasuke." I whispered. My tears still falling.

"No need to thank me. I'll always protect you." Sasuke answered while trying to untie the rope that held my hands together.

He wiped my tears away and looked at me. I snorted, "When did you get this nice?" I questioned with a snicker while sniffling.

"Shut up, Short cake, is this how you repay me for saving your ass?" Sasuke replied. I let out a gentle laugh and kissed him on the cheek. A blush settled on his cheeks. Sasuke tried to hide his blush while smirking.

"Hn." He hn'ed and looked away. Sasuke started to lean closer to me while pinning my arms above my head, near a wall. "I deserve more than that, you know." He whispered into my ear. Now it's my turn to blush, he smirked and leaned even closer to me, Sasuke softly slammed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened and I slowly began to kiss back. I wasn't complaining either. Sasuke pushed his lips closer to make the kiss more heated. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the passionate yet rough kiss. He released his arms to hold my waist. My hands made it's way to his raven hair, softly gliding through it.

He pulled away and said, "I don't care about most people.......but you're an exception." I smiled genuinely as he began kissing me again.

He broke the kiss and grinned. My blush just became 10 times more brighter. Sasuke starts to raise one of his hand to caress my cheek.
"From what I've seen, you're not really what people said you were." He smirked, looking at my grinning and blushed form.

"Anyways, thanks for stopping those girls an-" Sasuke interrupted me with another kiss that I replied instantly.

"You talk too much." Sasuke mumbled into my neck.

"I love you too, Duckbutt." I cooed, trying to annoy him. Hey, it was worth it. "Don't call me that, Short cake." Sasuke smirked.

"Sasukeee~" I whined. I started to move my hand above my head to show that I'm not that short.

He chucked at my childish move.

"What you going to do about it, Short cake." Sasuke teased. "Mhm this~" I spoke before tackling him to the ground and kissing him. He kissed back and hugged me. He started to pull away and stood up. He gave me a hand, I grinned and took it.

"C'mon Duckbutt, we got class to attend!" I said while smiling like an idiot.

"Hn."

Extended Ending~ Still your POV:

Sasuke and I walked into class. Everyone looked at us, the teacher wasn't there, so we just sat next to each other. Tsunami and the other fangirls, glared at me, Tsunami giving me coldest one of them all.

"Say (Name), Sasuke will never be yours, you nerdy whore."
Tsunami started to smirk, trying to regain her confidence. It's about to go DOWN.

I stood up, smiling innocently. Time for payback. I pinned Sasuke to his chair and kissed him fiercely. He smirked and kissed me back. I pulled away and said 5 words to Tsunami.

"Too bad he's already mine~"

•-----------------•

I don't own Naruto characters nor the picture~

Ya like it? Hope it's not too bad. I know, I know, it's not great but I tried. Give me some suggestions if possible. YAAAAA! BAIIIIII!!

Edited: 7.16.2018
Edited 2.0: 12.15.2019

~PhoenixS