Sasuke X Reader || An Uchiha

WATER BOY WHY YOU DABBING, ITZ 2018.
-------------

"Sasuke-kunnnnnn~" Karin purred. Team Hebi is walking through the forest doing their regularly stuff. Karin is clinging onto Sasuke's arm like a monkey, Sasuke just ignored Karin's doings and continued on walking. "Karin, you know, one day your voice will disappear, I would be satisfied when that happens." Suigetsu grumbled.

Karin glared at him. "I hope you'll end up in the ocean, Fish Boy!" Karin snorted, while Suigetsu's eye twitched in annoyance.
"Stop bickering you two." Sasuke growled. Karin turned back to him and hearts appeared in her eyes. "Sorry Sasuke-kunn~" Karin cooed, still clinging onto his arm.

"Let's g-" Sasuke started but got interrupted by fellow ninjas coming at them. By looking at their headbands, they were Sound Ninjas. "Tell us where 'The Ruthless Raven Assassin' is!"
The ninjas demanded.

Team Taka/Hebi didn't move an inch, Sasuke raised a brow,

"Hn. Who?" The ninjas were about to attack them but someone came of the shadows.

"Me." A voice from the shadows spoke. The Sound Ninjas got into their fighting positions.

"Come on out! You don't scare us!" One of the Sound Ninjas shouted.

"We're stronger than you, little girl." Another one provoked. The voice chuckled.

"You guys talk too much, start fighting already." They could tell that girl was smirking at them. This 'Ruthless Assassin' was known as [Name] Uchiha. She was known for her stealthiness and defeating her opponents without a second glance. Pretty sweet, right? Except being targetted all the time.

They threw their kunai knives at the direction of where the voice came from.

"You will pay for stabbing my comrades with your petty knife!" The leader of the group growled. A girl walked out of the shadows, twirling a knife in her hand.

She was now visible to both squads. Her raven hair flowed through the wind as she walked. Coal orbs pierced through the ninjas eyes.

"They deserved it, they interrupted my lunch break. You would do the same." [Name] says without any emotion shown on her face. Team Hebi stared at the ravenette girl, they all thought the same thing.

'Looks like Sasuke.'

The group of Sound ninjas charged without a second thought. They were about to stab her, but suddenly noticed that she disappeared.

One of the ninjas collapsed. They screamed his name.

"YOU UCHIHAS ARE ALL THE SAME!" The leader yelled. Sasuke's eyes widdened as he stared at [Name], his jaw dropped.

-[NAME]'S POV-

I punched one of the ninjas, making him collapse.

'All the same? That guy over there, I've seen him. He's that Uchiha that survived through the massacre. You're saying that I HAVE THAT HAIR? What even is that haircut'

The leader tried to punch my stomach, but I moved to the left. I slashed him with the knife I was holding. His eyes closed as he collapsed like that other guy. Ah, you're wondering what happened right? Well, I covered my knife with sleeping drugs. Even if the knife barely touched its victim, the effect would still take place.

The rest of the ninjas came at me. Using just agility and my knife, I was able to defeat them.

'Awwe, didn't even get to use my Sharingan~'