Sasuke X Reader || Hot Springs

Y/N : Your Name

A/N: You are apart of Team Taka cuz they found you and you decided to join. Continue ONNN!!
|🌸|🌺|🌸|🌺|🌸|🌺|

(Y/N)'s POV

Team Taka was going to the Hot Spring 'cause Suigetsu and Karin finally agreed on something both of them and the rest could go on. We all walked towards the Hot Spring in the nearest village and we looked at the place.

"We're Here. So how about Me and Sasuke share a bath and the rest of you guys share!!" Karin giggled at the thought of what she said. "Hn, No. We're all sharing one." Sasuke just grunted. I chuckled at Duckbutt's reaction.

"Why Duckass?? Scared of fucking Karin in the springs!!" I teased. Sasuke snorted in disgust. "GOT 'EM!! Sasuke you got owned by a little girl!" Suigetsu laughed at the two. Sasuke and I glared at him.

"Did you call me a 'Little' girl??" I hissed at the fish boy. Suigetsu flinched and slowly turned to look at me. "Umm... Nooooo..." I gave him an even bigger death stare. While everyone else stayed back, I lunged forward and beat the crap out of him to the floor. After the beat up, I brushed myself, pretending there was dust on me. "Don't ever.... get a girl.... mad..." Suigetsu choked on his words. Sasuke hmph'ed in triumph.

"Do you want the same fate, Duckbutt??" Eyed him with a look that could kill him. He flinched a little bit. "That's what I thought." I smirked with a proud look. Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Let's go in already." He spoke.

When we entered, Karin and I went to the girls room while the others went to the guy changing room thingy. Every single second, Karin was glaring at me. Like telling me to stay away from Her 'Sasuke-Kun'.

Ohh yeah, I may or may not like Duckbutt a little.... Ok I love him. It was kinda obvious to you, right?? I tried to push the feeling away but it just came back. I don't want to like him, but at the same time I do. He probably think of me as a rival or a teammate and that's it..

I grabbed a white towel and went in a changing stall. A/N: I don't know what a Hot spring looks like soooooo bear with me.

I took off my clothes and wrapped the towel around my body. I went out and saw that Karin already went in with the boys. "That was rude, wasn't it?? She left without me!" I mumbled to myself. I put my clothes in the shelves and walked towards our Hot Spring area.

I walked in and everyone, I mean EVERYONE stared at me. The towel hugged my curves and my ass. I was literally glowing to the boys. All the boys had a blush on their cheeks, yes, even Sasuke. I walked in the Hot Spring, Pool, Water thing and let myself sink down. I felt relaxed.

"What are you looking at!!" I shouted to the boys. The boys finally realized their glances and broke contact. Karin was hugging Sasuke's arm while next to Sasuke, there was a space and then Suigetsu and Juugo next to that.
"Sasuke-Kun~" Karin cooed. All of us groaned. "What?? it's better than (Y/N)!!" She then added. "Karin you made a big mistake...." Suigetsu sweat dropped.

My eyebrows twitches and a vein popped on my forehead. "What did you say??" I spoke innocently.

"I said it's BETT-" She got interrupted. "I HEARD YOU!!" I yelled and stood up from my spot. ( Idk if you wear the towel in the Hot Spring water thing... so just pretend you dooooo...) I walked towards Karin and crouched. Karin got scared of what I was going to do next. You guessed it, I beat her up like Suigetsu did but in the water!! She deserved it!!

"Tch. Stop fighting, (Y/-" Sasuke started but Bad Mistake. He was meant to grab my shoulders but I turned to him, 'cause I heard my name. Let's just say.... his hand didn't go where it was meant to go...

His. Fucking. Hand. Was. GROPING. MY. BOOB!!

I mean do you not know how much that hurts!!!

I looked down to where his hand went and I turned bright red. Sasuke turned the same color my face was now. Karin's jaw dropped while Suigetsu was laughing his ass off. Sasuke removed his hand and looked at his hand. "S-sorry (Y/N)" He apologized, with a cherry, red face. "I-it's o-okay." I stuttered. Karin turned furious, I was already nervous enough for Karin's rage.

"(Y/N) COME HERE!!! BITCH DONT TOUCH MY SASUKE-KUNNN!!!!" She screamed. I began turning my heel and ran. "IT WASNT MY FAULT, THAT WAS ACCIDENTAL!!!!!" I ran around the Hot spring like crazy while yelling with an angry Karin behind me.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHSHSH!!!!! SASUKE GROPED (Y/N)'S- HAHAHAHAH!!" Suigetsu was still laughing his crappy ass off.

After that, The rest of the boys held Karin and pulled her out of the Hot Spring and out to the changing rooms, leaving Sasuke and I alone. I started to get nervous. We were sitting on the side line of the water, pool thing.

Sasuke stood and walked towards me. I noticed and looked at him. He pinned my arms down, above my head. "Sasuke, The Hell you do-" I tried to not act like I'm nervous but I got interrupted by a kiss. My eyes widened and I was literally clueless. But after a few seconds, I kissed back, moving my arms around his neck. My eyes closed on its own and Sasuke smirked. I always matched other people so I smirked back.

The kiss lasted for 30 seconds, we finally pulled away. A string of saliva connecting our lips. We both wiped our lips and grinned at each other. Sasuke pulled me to his chest,
"I love you (Y/N)." I smiled at him and replied.
"I love you too, Duckass" Sasuke growled while I giggled. He turned me around to make me look at him.

"Also (Y/N), I know you tried to act tough before we kissed" Sasuke smirked at me. I puffed out my cheeks in anger. "Also I know that you're not angry" He added. "Shut Up Duckass!!" I shouted while playfully punching his chest, he chuckled.
"You look cute when you're angry" Sasuke ruffled my hair. "Am not!!" I replied while fixing my hair. I then smiled at him, he smiled back.

We walked out to change into our clothes and we know that,

"Karin is going to kill me/her."

A/N: IMMMMM FINISHHHHEDDDD!!! Do you enjoy?? Idk did you?? Please Comment and vote!! I'll make another one soon so be on a look out!! Sayonara, SEEE YAAA IN THE NEXT ONEE!!

I don't own Naruto Characters......

~Phoenix Fire out