7 Minutes In Heaven || Part 2

Y/N : Your Name
E/C : Eye Color
A/N: there is a little bit of lime, just saying!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Happened then....

'Bitch Take That!! How do you like Them Apples!!'

What Happened Now....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
I walked towards my 2 friends, Sakura and Honoka. We all high-fived and giggled.
"That was AMAZING!!" Honoka cheered so loud that the village could hear it.

"I know right!!! Now let's play some games!!" Sakura suggested with a smugly smirk. I sweat-dropped hardcore. Everyone knows what that means, 7 MINUTES OF HEAVEN TIME!! "GUYS LETS PLAY SOME GAMES!!" Sakura shouted so everyone could hear.

Everyone sat together and Sakura placed a bottle in the center. Honoka smirked at me and I just got nervous. Honoka whispered to Sakura.

'Why am I nervous?? It's not like I'm gonna get Sasuke or anything!!' You thought.

"Why don't you go first (Y/N)??" I looked to whoever said that. It was Sakura. I growled at her while she smirked in triumph but I gave in and sighed. My hands reached the bottle and spun it.

Everyone's eyes were glued to the bottle, staring at it in anticipation. "Believe IT! Who is (Y/N) gonna get??" Naruto said out of nowhere. The bottle finally stop spinning but it landed on......

Sasuke.

'Dammit all of the people here and I had to get him!! It was almost too good but also not good'

Asuka and Karin was torn in Envy. They looked like they were gonna Hunt-Me-Kill-Me-Make-My-Life-Hell face. Well I guess that's what the Bitches get for messing with me most of the time. Sasuke stood up with an emotionless face. "Are you coming? Or are you backing down now??" Sasuke spoke, his face Turing into a smirk.

Like Hell I'm backing down on this, one of a life time chance!! "The Hell I'm backing down!! Not in a million years!!" I challenged. I stared at Sasuke with a bit of anger but he just Fucking smirked back. I stood up and Sasuke grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the closet. I couldn't see some of the Rookie's Reactions to what happened right then but Sasuke and I opened our way to darkness.

"Don't have too much fun, Melo!!" "Teme don't go too far on her!!" "Use protection!!" I heard some people say. Asuka and Karin was about to murder me in my sleep. I then heard a particular comment which made my expression turn into a 'Mother Fucker' status face.

"Hahahhahah Sasuke got (Y/N)!!!! Sasuke make sure to have lots of FUNNN!!"
I just rolled my eyes until someone pushed both of us into the closet and closed it shut.

"Dobe!!!!" "Sakura!!!" Both Sasuke and I shouted from the inside. Naruto and Sakura giggled like a little school girl. "You only have 7 minutes, Melo!!!!" Sakura cooed. I sighed and looked around. My eyes saw darkness and DuckButt Head Figure which my guess was Sasuke. He was sitting on top of a bottom shelf near the floor and I am too.

How did you even end up with Sasuke?? It was a Million chance you would get him!! There was Asuka the Bitch and Karin the Mother Fucker. Either of them could surely get Duckbutt but somehow I ended up with him.
Sure he's a pain in the ass and is my Hell world but he reminds me of myself. I'm pretty similar to him with a badass attitude and calm composure.