Sasuke X Reader || The Beach

A/N: Once again, Sorry for the different ships. I hope you don't mind Cuz I ship it!! Also this takes place in the Ninja World!!

Warning: Cursing

----------

[NAME]'S POV

'WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH BITCHES!!'

I was walking to my house to pack for the beach. I currently live alone in Konoha, life isn't easy when your parents got murdered when you're 5. Once my house got into view, I rushed straight in and started to look for stuff.

Towel ✔️
Sunscreen ✔️
Bikini ✔️
Hat✔️
Sandals ✔️
Snacks✔️
Cover Up✔️
Drinks✔️
Fanfictions✔️

I made sure that I got everything as I place them into my backpack. I looked at the time and it said, 9:50.
We were to meet everyone in the Konoha gates at 10, so I got 10 minutes to spare.

Sakura planned to go to the beach because it was the best idea and we wanted a break from missions to hang out with each other. Even Team Taka is going to be there. Karin is going to hog Sasuke the whole day. I may or may not be jealous, Yes, I know I have a crush on that Duckass.

Shocking right?? I used to hate him because of his superior act and emo side of himself. Also his weird ass hair. But I started to become friends with him, more like rival and started to develop feelings for him. I Know he probably only like me a Rival. For Heavens Sake, Even Kakashi-Sensei is going to be there too. I looked at the time again, 10:05.

'Crap, I'm 5 minutes late'

I ran as fast I could to reach Konoha gates. I was too busy thinking to even check the time. When I got there, I saw everyone already there, even Kakashi-Sensei. Sakura was tapping her foot impatiently.

"Why were you 5 minutes late (Y/N)??" Sakura said clearly annoyed. I scratched my head.
"Umm... I got lost in the Path of Life??" I replied. Everyone giggled and chuckled.

"That's my Student" Kakashi-Sensei Joked as he walked towards me and ruffled my hair.
"Damn right I am!!" I shouted. Everyone laughed.
"Let's GOOOOO, Dattebayo!!" Naruto screamed.

<<<<Time Skip To The Beach By The Duckass hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"WE FINALLY REACHED THE BEACH!!!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs while jumping. Sasuke sighed and punched me down,
"Shut Up Shorty/Loser. Your hurting my ears." He retorted. I rubbed my back.
"Hey!!! I'm not that short, Duckass!!!" I shot back.

"Let's go CHANGEE!!" Ino and Sakura shouted to interrupt the fight. The girls went in the girls room while the boys went to their changing room. The boys finished first.

"How do we look??" Some of the girls asked. I turned and saw how beautiful they looked.
"Wow, you guys look hot!!! The guys will totally fall for you guys!!" I complimented. The girls blushed.
"Your turn (Y/N)!!!" They pushed me into the changing room. I changed into my (F/C) and (S/F/C) bikini, with my Cover Up and I stepped out. All the girls but Karin was impressed.

"You look SEXY GURL!!!" Ino clasped her hands and shouted.
"I Know right!!! So cute!!!" Sakura's eyes sparkled.
"Y-you L-look A-amazing (Y-y/N)- Chan!!" Hinata complimented. I smiled at them but I then smirked.

"Of course I am!!" I posed jokingly and acted like a model. The girls laughed. Karin just snorted,
"Like anyone that stupid and ugly could be a model." The girls gave her a death glare,

"You can't either with your ugly ass glasses Bitch!!" They all shouted even, Hinata. I nervously laughed.
"Let's go ROCK THE BEACH!!" I broke the little fight there. When we we outside with out bags/ backpack. The sun was shining on us and the boys stared at us for like eternity. They blushed at out swim suits and We all smirked.

"Y-you Look amazing girls, Believe It!!" Naruto Shouted. Naruto was looking at Sakura, Kiba at Hinata, Shikamaru at Ino, Neji at TenTen. And Suigetsu and Juugo didn't stare at all. And Finally Sasuke stared at Me. Karin was oblivious to see that He was staring at me and not her.

"Sasuke-Kunnnnn~ you like my Bikini??" Karin purred. My face was disgusted and that view was just a big No No. Karin hugging Sasuke's arm and stuffing things in her pecks to make 'em bigger. Pwesshhhh!!

'Bish, GET OFF MY MAN, Maybe one day you'll have big pecks and a big ass. And then you'll get him. Oh wait!!! You'll never have those!!!!" I thought internally.

Sasuke saw how I looked and smirked at me. I kept my stance and smirked back. He finally got back into composure and shouted.
"Ahhh, Get off me!!! Woman thing!!! I don't like you." Sasuke said clearly disgusted. Karin hmph'ed  and went away. I giggled at the sight and began walking to the group. We set all of out things down and got the umbrellas. Chairs, and towels down.

"Let's go play In THE WATER GUYS!!" Naruto yelled. Everyone finished and Screamed.
"HELL YAAAAAA" I took off my Cover Up and all the boys around me whistled. Sasuke was growling at the other boys. Never did I know that he liked me too.

"WATER WAR!!!!" I screamed like no tomorrow.

We went to play in the water, splashing water fights. I pranked Sasuke a few times and I got splashed by him as well. I was laughing my ass off until someone pulled me under water. I held my breath and opened my eyes to see who it was.

It was JOHN CENA!!! Jk, Jk it was Sasuke. He smirked and pulled me closer to him. I smirked and turned cherry red, I thought he didn't like m-    
Sasuke held my cheeks and kissed me. I melted in the kiss and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued kissing him. We both smirked into the kiss.

Sasuke finally pulled away and helped me swim back to the surface for air. When we got up for air,
" I love you (Y/N)" I was shocked but the grinned. "I love you too Sasuke" Sasuke held my waist. After that, He pulled me under and kissed me again. It was his turn to smirk at me.
'I'm in love with my Rival, Not bad'

|🌺|🌸|🌺|🌸|🌺|🌸|

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!! Please Comment and Vote!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING *Cries* I love you all!! Sayonara!!!!!!
Ps. I DONT OWN Naruto characters sadly T~T.....

~Phoenix Fire out