Scenario~ He's Jealous

[NAME]'S POV

Hey! Wasuppppp! Just hanging out with Rookie 12 and of course, my best friend, [Friend]. We were talking about, you know, stuff and NORMAL stuff. Mostly about relationships 'cause [Friend] just had to bring it up. I was sitting in between Sasuke and [Friend], and it was awkward as FUCK. The feeling of sitting next to your crazy, and I mean love crazy, relationship, annoying-but-not-annoying friend.

You know, that friend, that is a cupid and talks about your love life and getting you and someone together because they think it's cute, yeah that friend. Not only that, but sitting next to your boyfriend of many months that is Emo with a WTF hairstyle, and that looks like he's gonna murder someone tonight.

"[NAME]!!" Your match-maker friend shouted, right in your ear. Interrupting your day dream.

"WHATTTTTT DO YOU WANT WOMAN!!" I screamed out of shock and stupid-ness. Everyone laughed as they shuffled a bit. All of us were sitting in a circle, and I can tell we're probably playing something stupid like Truth or Dare or 7 Minutes in Heaven.

"C'mon!! We're playing Truth Or Dare! Get closer!!" Sakura says while bouncing, I guess she's really excited. A few minutes ago [Friend] called Sakura and Ino for an IMPORTANT meeting, that I don't know of and wasn't included.

"What do you want me to do dumbass?? I'm in the circle already." I coolly said, I know I'm dating Sasuke, and I'm pretty sure he's rubbing off on me. Sasuke chuckled at my smart-ass comment. I turned and glared at him. "You know Sasuke, I never knew you would play this stupid game with EVERYONE. I thought you were EMO." I smirked while emphasizing on those words.

"Shut up." He growled at me, angrily but also a teasing manner.

"Ok, Mrs. and Mr. Uchiha, stop your flirting and get on with THE GAME!" [Friend] teased. Sasuke and I glared her through her thick skull. "WE'RE NOT FLIRTING" We both accused while standing up.

"Sureee~"
I just rolled my eyes and sat down next to Sasuke. "So, what now? Who starts?" I questioned, knowing something fishy was going on. "What are you, a detective? Just play the damn thing." Sasuke commented, making me growl and throw him a glare. [Friend] cleared her throat. We both faced her, then she started saying something.

"If it'll stop your bickering, I'll start. Sakura truth or dare?" Naruto's eyes widened, looking at Sakura. "Dare....." Sakura says sweat dropping, crossing her arms. I could see a twinkle in [Friend]'s eyes, then when she spoke, everybody started squealing,well, except the boys. "I dare you, to kiss Naruto." The boys snickered.

"Ooooooooo, You like him~" I chorused. Sakura glared at me with a NOTICEABLE blush on her face. She walked over to where Naruto was, and plopped down. It was pretty obvious that Naruto was about to faint, but Sakura gave no mercy. She closed in on him, kissing him full on the lips. His eyes widened until the point they were gonna pop out.

Sakura pulled away blushing madly. Everyone awed. "You guys are ADORABLEEE~" I squealed. Sasuke just stared at me, "You're not, for sure" He said sternly.

"You're so mean!! Sauce-Gay" I pouted and smirked at the same time. [Friend] and Sakura giggled at us. "And you said we're adorable!" Sakura laughed. Everyone "ooh'ed" at Sasuke and I. "Ok! Ok! Let's get back to this stupid game!" I hmph'ed and turned away from everyone else.

[Friend] looks at Sakura and winks at her. She scooted closer to me. " I dare you........to kiss Kiba........on.the.lips!" [Friend] grins at me, knowing that I should do something. My eyes widened, so as Sasuke's. I could tell he's trying not to explode. Ohhhhhhh~ that's why [Friend] wanted me to kiss Kiba!

I smirked and crawled towards Kiba and leaned in to kiss him. He turned red from how close I am to him, from the corner of my eye, I could see Sasuke's face. Full of Jealousy and anger. Right before I kissed him, my hands touched my lips and smacked right onto Kiba's lips. "YOU NEVER SAID TO KISS HIM WITH MY LIPS!" I blurted out loud. [Friend]'s and Sakura's faces were priceless. Priceless! Sasuke sighed in relief.

"You think you're such a SMARTASS [NAME]!" Sakura pointed at me while accusing me. Everyone laughed. [Friend] and Sakura was disappointed on what happened. "Oh yeah! I'm going to get going now" I said while smirking. "Wait! WAIT! COME BACK HERE [NAME]! WE'RE NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!!" [Friend] shouted, trying to catch me as well.

"OH YEAH! I'M TAKING SASUKE WITH ME~" I held Sasuke's hand and dragged him with me, running. I slammed the door while pulling both of us outside. Right about now, I'm nearly at Sasuke's house, running like a mad-man. "OI LET ME GO, YOU IDIOT!" Sasuke retorted. Ok, we're finally at his house. Near the front door.

"What was that for?!" The raven haired yelled. "Nothing. Just trying to get both of us OUTTA THERE" I said back. He just stood there with a dead-panned expression on his face. He started to walk in his house with me trailing behind him. He closed the door behind him.

"Soooooooo.... What was with the jealousy look Sasuke~" Sasuke froze and turned to me. "W-what do you mean" I smirked, WOW THE SASUKE UCHIHA is stuttering. I walked to him and pinned him to the wall. "Were you jealous, perhaps?"

"Maybe.." He says while smirking. Wait Smirking? What is he planning? Is He EVIL?? No wonder he has that hairstyle....

He switched us around, now he was pinning me down. "Now, for your consequences" He spoke in a huskily tone. Sasuke started to kiss my jawline, trailing to my neck. I was holding back a moan. He suddenly stops and looked at me, straight in the eyes. I gulped. "If you ever touch that pussy dog again, you know what's coming"

A/N: I FINALLY POSTED A CHAPTER!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! Caught up in school and I'm just really lazy 0-0 but I FINALLY DID IT!! Anyways, sorry if you don't ship Narusaku T~T . Please Comment or Vote, it'll be appreciated and THANK YOU FOR READING!

~Phoenix Fire Out 🔥