Scenario~ How you meet him

A/N: Just follow along with the story, USE YOUR IMAGINATION, instead of the real anime :p.

----------------

(Name) is skipping through the streets of Konoha, she just got back from a mission sent by Tsunade and completed it at the speed of light. Currently, she is walking to the nearest weapon shop to get more kunai knives and to polish her weapons. She somehow broke all of her kunai knives on her last mission.

(Name) is one of the strongest ninjas in the village, stronger than most of the Jōnin as well. She is a elemental ninja that can manipulate all types of elements. She is also capable of creating elemental powered weapons. (Name) is a well known girl in Konoha, people say she teases a lot and that's very much true.

(Name) finally reached the weapon shop and started to take her to-do list into action.

(NAME)'S POV~

I walked out of the weapon shop and walked towards the training ground near the forest. I wanted to train to become stronger and protect those around me. I hope no one barges through my training session, or so I thought.

'Lovely day, am I right? TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THESE TREES.'

I was trying to boost my guns using its corresponding element.

All those times when people called me weak, I overcame those voices in my head. When people protect me from danger, I trained harder to protect those around me.

While I was training, I heard annoying screeches near me, so I decided to check it out. The squealing were heard a few trees away. I started to walk towards it.

'When I get my hands on these morons, they're dead. Annoying much?'

I could see a brown haired girl, I think her name was Tsunami. I heard she's a hardcore fangirl. There were more fangirls surrounding her.

The group of girls were following a raven haired boy that had a well....duck's butt hairstyle. They were squealing over that raven haired guy. I finally noticed that the guy they were squealing about was Sasuke Uchiha.

I decided to help him out since they were annoying me as well. "Hey morons, you guys interrupted my training~ Too bad I thought you were squealing over something more interesting~" I said, sticking my tongue out.

The group of girls glared at me. Hatred was shown in their eyes. Sasuke stared at me, for saying he's not interesting. No girl ever had the guts to say something like that to his fangirls.

"How dare you interrupt us! Who do you think you are?" The brown haired girl named Tsunami snapped. She was clearly annoyed at me. I pretended to think.

"Uh, well... I think my name is (Name) (Last Name), right?" I spoke, acting dumb. I started to snicker a little.

"You think you're so smart! You're just an ugly weakling trying to get attention!" One of the fangirls shot at me. The other fangirls just kept giving me death glares, thinking they're impressing Sasuke.

"Mhm sure, I thought you were talking about yourself~" I smiled innocently.

'I think their bubbles just popped, nice~'

"WHY YOU BIT-" Tsunami started, but got interrupted. In a split second, my arms were around her neck in a choke hold. With my other hand, held a gun touching her cheek, about to penetrate.

The other girls gasped and started to back away.

"What were you saying again?" I asked her. She gulped and shook her head. "Good." I released her. Tsunami and her group ran away frightened. I threw my gun down and it disappeared.

"Not like there was anything in the gun..." I shrugged.

Sasuke walked towards me and my heart started to accelerate.

'What is this feeling? Eh, it's probably just the heat.'

"Hn. Thanks." Wow. I thought people said he couldn't talk. Guess they were wrong! My chance to tease him~

SASUKE'S POV~

"Hn. Thanks." I told the mysterious girl. I guess she's not a fangirl. It's not everyday where I see a mysterious girl scaring off my fangirls. Just how strong is she?

She has (Length), (Color) hair. The light reflected off her (Color) orbs which made them shine. She's also cut-

"Oh? The one and only Sasuke thanking people~ no problem! They were annoying me as much as they were annoying you." She gave a closed eye smile.

She's different. She's not impressing people. She's not bragging about herself like those fangirls.

'She's one of a kind'

"Shut up." I replied back. She stuck her tongue out with grin.

"Sasuke." I greeted.

"I think you already know mine~" I rolled my eyes.

"Just go along with it."

"Hai hai~ (Name)." She chuckled and walked closer to me.

"Feels nice to finally meet the one and only duckbutt~"

"Hn. Nice to meet you too." I sarcastically stated. She started to laugh as she passed by me. I looked back to see her hair flowing along with the wind.

'One day we'll meet again (Name), just you wait.'

--------------

A/N: I can feel Sasuke's OOC ness from over here. Hope you enjoyed this one. I'll try to post one each week. SOWWIE if there's mistakes. Byeeeeeee my little assassins!
Sasuke X Reader~chan SHIP STARTING TO SAIL!

Edited: 7.17.2018
Edited: 12.15.2019

~PhoenixS