AU: Sasuke X Reader || Drunken Days || Part 2

[Completed: 7.13.2018] <--Including edits

WARNING: Some curse words, Alcohol/Drunkness.

Hope y'all enjoy!! No ending A/N cause' I know how much it kinda sucks. I don't own NARUDO CHARACTERS OR IT'S ANIME!! ALSO, DON'T DO DRUGS OR DRINK ALCOHOL!!

*Cough* by da way, you took your heels off a long time ago *cough*

~PhoenixFS🔥
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Quick Recap:

"[N-Name] a-are you f-feeling okay?" Hinata looked at me with worry. My cheeks had a heavy blush. I grinned like an idiot.

"YO THERE'S A DUCK'S ASS ON THAT GUY'S HEAD!!"

-3RD POV-

Everyone stared at [Name] while she pointed at Sasuke.

"EHHHHHHH!" Everyone yelled as Sasuke blinked rapidly. [Name] giggled and walked over to Sasuke.

"Poor duck, I'LL PROMISE I'LL GET YOU FREE~" [Name] purred, petting the 'duck' on Sasuke's head. She then gripped his hair and tugged it with all the strength she had.

Sasuke just sat there, clearly annoyed.

"JUST YOU WAIT QUACK QUACK I'LL GET YOUR ASS TO A SAFER PLACE!" [Name] kept on tugging on his hair.

There was a moment of silence until bursts of laughter filled the room. Some of the guys snorted while the girls laughed their way to the floor.

"Why won't it move? This duck is *hic* rock hard~" [Name] whined and stopped pulling Sasuke's hair. After the laughter died down, Kiba spoke.

"NARUTO WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??"

"Why are you blaming me?" Naruto whined.

"Because you always ruin everything..." Kiba sweat dropped.

"I DO NOT!" Naruto bursted out.

"YOU PROBABLY GAVE HER THE WRONG CUP IDIOT!" Kiba scoffed.

"Oh, I think I did.." Naruto began to think while Kiba continues to bang him on the head.

"Guys.....where did [Name] go?" Tenten laughed nervously. Everyone look at her with horror. 'Well shit.'

They were in the same dorm room with her yet they lost her.

"YAAAAAAA!" [Name] came out of nowhere and whacked Lee with a broom stick.

"[Name]-chan! What was that for?" Lee had tears in the corner of his eyes.

"I finally defeated the mushroom in the SKITTLES kingdom of BLACK THICK BROWS." She declared proudly.

"I am not defeated! I WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE [NAME]-CHAN!!" Lee got whacked again.

"STAY DOWN MUSHROOM! THERE COULD ONLY BE ONE THICKBROWS IN THIS WORLD AND THAT IS *hic* COMMANDER ERWIN'S THICK CATERPILLARS!" [Name] pointed a finger at Lee with a flushed face.