Scenario~ You're Jealous

[Completed: 6.17.2018] <--including edits
Who LIEK LIL THUGISA??

WARNING! Curse words:
WELL HERE'S DA STORY! HOPE YA ENJOY!

--------------------------------
-[Name]'s POV-
Growling. 'I'M HUNGRY.' I look up to the ceiling, frozen, not moving an inch while my stomach is having a huge firework ceremony. My current duck shitter was walking around the village, leaving me to suffer without food.

RING DING RING

'STUPID ALARM I WAS ALREADY AWAKE, YA STUPID BASTARD' I smashed my alarm everywhere, on the bed, on the table, on the floor until it stopped ringing. I sighed and jumped out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to do bathroom things.

'Stupid Duckhole, he left the toliet seat up'

'I have a mission today too.. Welp, LET'S EAT SOME FOOD!!' I went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for the one and only, me. I washed the dishes, washed my hands, prepared myself for the mission.

I walked out the door with my keys and started to head over to the Hokage Residence. As I was walking to my destination, I saw a certain raven haired male.....Talking to a girl??

'WHAT.
My eyes must be drunk, did I see that right?? I took a closer look at them. HOLY SHI- SHIZ. Why though?? He can't......right? STOP IT [NAME] DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. EEK SON OF A DUCKBUTT HE SAW ME GLARING'

I should trust that little guy, let's pretend that never happened. I sighed and continued walking to the residence.

-Sasuke's POV-

'Stupid fangirl, what part of 'I have a bitch' do you not understand'

I sighed and started to walked back home with a fangirl clinging to my arm like a lost worm. I felt a presence staring towards my way.

I looked over and saw a certain [Hair Color] haired glaring at us while walking to the tower.

'Is that [Name]?? Why's she walking there?? Is there a problem?? Is she asking for a boob surgery?? Wait.. DID SHE SEE ME WITH THIS IDIOT HANGING FROM MY ARM'

I ignored that thought, shook off the fangirl hanging from my arm and followed her to the tower..

-[Name]'s POV-

"[Name], I have an important mission especially for you." Said Granny Tsunade. I raised my eyebrow. 'Wow am I this special?? I feel LOVED.'

"Yeah, Yeah, C'mon tell me about it, Granny Tsu Tsu." I rolled my eyes while speaking. I saw a vein, wait multiple veins popping up.

"First of all [Name]... DON'T CALL ME A GRANNY, YOU'RE PICKING UP NARUTO'S HABITS. Second of all, what happened to little innocent [Name]?? Did Sasuke over there, banged you so hard, your innocence flew out the windows with the moans??" Granny Tsunade wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk plastered on her face.

I felt a presence of someone falling off a ledge from the tower. A dark shadow looms over my eyes, my smile twitched.

"Granny. What did you say again. I'm sorry I didn't hear that PROPERLY." I walked over to her. Granny just chuckled.

"Awwwwe c'mon you know it's true~" Granny says in a persuasive tone. My mind drifted to dirty....things.

"GRANNY!! Anyways TELL ME THE MISSION ALREADY!!" I shouted while having a little blush on my face.