Sasuke X Reader || Shit Happens

[Completed: 8.14.2018] <--Including edits

WARNINGS: Curse words~

Boy or girl reader~ (Cause we need some boy action in here xD)

Caw Caw Bishes~ Caw caw caw enjoy! Caw caw caw caw :p

I don't own NARUDO CHARACTERS OR IT'S ANIME!!

~PhoenixFS🔥

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-[NAME]'S POV-

"Sasuke, waaaaaait uuuuuuuup!"

How does this emo guy walk so fast? I mean sometimes he walks with his eyes closed, he needs a big, satisfying smack from reality. I still wonder how he accepted my friend request in the first place.

For him, it's not everyday a girl / boy shows up and flip him off.

"Hn. Slow poke." He said, unexpressive. I rolled my eyes as I caught up to him. Team 7 and I just got back from a regular, boring D-Rank mission. We had to pull weeds and stuff, how interesting right?

"Sasuke watch ou-" I tried to warn him that a person was running straight at him. How did the guy not see the boy in front of him?!

Not going to lie, that was pretty hilarious. Pfft, the guy was like 'OOF', Sasuke was like 'WHEEEEE' and flopped on the ground.

Sasuke groaned while lifting himself off the ground. I was laughing at the raven haired next to me. My laughter stopped as I saw a piercing glare that was aimed right at me.

"Sasuke, shit happens." I snickered while giving him a hand. Sasuke...it's a bad idea to take my hand. Once his hand touched mine, I quickly slip my hand away, making him fall on the ground again. Laughter bursted out of my mouth.

"I hate you." Sasuke gumbled. Wow how rude, that other guy just ran off without apologizing.

"I'm sorry! Here." I chucked as I gave him my hand again but this time he didn't take it.

"Hn." He stood up by himself and started walking like nothing happened. After a few seconds, I stopped dozing off.

"Saaasukkke~ wait up!" I laughed as I ran to catch up to him. I yelled a 'I'm sorry!' while I was at it too.

We both talked about some things, when I said 'we', I meant me. I started all the conversation 'cause this emo ass doesn't know how to open his mouth.

We walked into a restaurant and did restaurant things. Siting on those comfortable restaurant chair couches, we were waiting for our food to come. A few tables over, there was a fight going on. I ignored it and continued having short conversations with Sasuke.

"Why do you hate Naruto so much?" I think that question was a bit self explanatory but why not ask anyways.

"Tch. He's an idiot, he's loud, annoying-" I cut him off, understanding his explanation.

"But.....what about that kiss~" I smirked. Don't worry Sasuke, it's not called being gay. It's called being....FABULOUS! I'm now questioning my existence.

"[Name]. You had to bring tha-" Sasuke got interrupted by a flying frying pan. Sasuke got hit in the face by a flying frying pan! I laughed so hard that I actually felt bad.

"SHIT HAPPENS SASUKE! SHIT HAPPENS!" I shouted. I moved to his side and starting to help him.

Sasuke seemed to be fine besides that huge mark on the side of his face. I started to heal his face. While healing I looked over to where the frying pan was thrown. It was a girl and a boy, the boy probably cheated and the girl brought out a frying pan, trying to hit him with it.

Ya know, there's a thing called punching with your bare fists, it's better than throwing a hard ass frying pan. How did it hit Sasuke anyways?!

Welp, we've caught everybody's attention. The healing process was longer than expected, that frying pan was going in such a high pace that I almost thought his brain had a screw loose.

At least he's all better now. Got to say one thing....it was accidental but they didn't even apologize!

"Sasuke, you okay?" I heard mumbled curses and groans until a voice was detected.

"Hnn. Hurts like hell." Sasuke winced at his aching head.

"I'm fine." He continued. He just said it hurts like hel- nevermind. Still acting strong after all that. I moved back to the other side of the table, where I sat before.

A person finally came with our food. It's not bad after all! Nope, I was wrong yet again. The person serving the food 'accidentally' dropped another table's orders which was soup onto Sasuke's clothes.

"What the hell!" Sasuke is at his raging monent.

"Sasuke. SASUKE." I got his attention. He just looks at me with the harshest glare I've ever seen.

I snorted. "Shit happens." The next thing I know, I was dragged off by an angry duck. We didn't even pay..

"[Name]." His glare just got 10 times worst. Not like I was scared or anything. I took in the new location, an alley way. I chuckled at his frustrated / angry face. As a response, he growled at my form under him. His hands were pinning down my hands.

What a beast. Oh well, I'm dying tonight. Wait why is he smirking now?

Sasuke leaned it and gave me a short kiss. Soft yet heated at the same time. I didn't know Sasuke had it in him to do this to someone. He didn't give me a chance to kiss back, he pulled away after a few seconds.

"[Name]. Shit happens." Sasuke was smirking, I could feel it. He then walked out of the alley way, leaving me all flustered.

I touched my lips, remembering that moment again. Never thought Sasuke as a lover but I'm not complaining! I finally gained my senses.

"SASUKKKEEE! WAIT UUUUUUUUP!"

EXTENDED ENDING:

"Sasuke why'd you kiss me?"

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"I thought you hated me..."

"I never did."

"But...but..."

"Do you need another kiss?"

"NO THANKS! You're gonna get me more wet with your clothes!"

"Oh?"

"Sasuke I could feel your smirk, don't start this with the dirty master."

"Too bad, I'm the dirty master now."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sasuke's OOC thoooo, he needed to be like dat :p