Scenario~ He asks you to be His Girlfriend

A/N: Warning: Cursing And Bad Language, please click away if needed. Anyways, it takes place in the ninja world and please comment or vote, I appreciate it!! Now continue on with the story!! (~‾∇‾)~ ( ˘ ³˘)
~~~~~~~~

(Name) was walking with Sasuke around the village, just to chill around from all the missions. Of course, a group of fangirls were following Sasuke as both of them walked. When you wish the person you're dating, isn't that popular...

"Sasuke~Kun~" Tsuki purred seductively, trying to grab Sasuke's attention from (Name). She followed and did anything just to get him away from her.

"Sasuke-Kun~ why are you hanging out with this Slut!!" Tsuki complained, her squad was glaring right through (Name)'s skull. (Name) just rolled her eyes and smirked. "Oi I'm not a Slut, you Slut" Tsuki gasped at what (Name) said. Damn she got owned, Ya Slut.. Tsuki hmph'ed.

"Sasuke-Kun~ I need help on some work, can you help me!!" She seductively says. Her squad was smirking at (Name).

(Name)'s POV

Oh no she didn't~!!! Sasuke would never hang out with that bitch. And... What work do you need to work on, Fucking people or trying not to be a slut. I snickered in thought.

"Sure." Sasuke says emotionlessly. My jaw dropped to the floor. What the Konoha...
Sasuke turned to me smirking. Damn!! I knew what he's trying to do, That Mother Fucker. You better think twice on trying to make me jealous, Sasgay!!

Hope he knows that, that girl will make him regret his life, hehe. I walked away, the cool kid way. Sasuke would have to deal with that stupid slut to make me jealous like what he's doing right now.

Time Skip**** Next Day

I walked through the park seeing Sasuke. He looked at me with a small smirk. "Jealous?" He asked.

"Nope" I began to smirk, Time For PAYBACK!! I whistled loudly, many girls were walking through the opposite side of the park noticed me.

"HEY!!! Sasuke is feeling unnatural, I mean who wouldn't with that hair!! Why don't you guys pump him up!!!" I coughed in between my shouting. The girls had hearts in their eyes. Sasuke growled at me. They ran non-stop. "You better run SASGAY!!" And he did, faster than the girls were. I giggled while walking away.

After a few hours, I walked back to the park seeing Sasuke in a tree with fangirls surrounding it. I was pretty surprised that some stuff he wore was torn and went missing. The girls probably did those things.

I decided to help him out a little. "GIRLS, NARUTO saved us and he's hawt, He's OVER THERE!!" I screamed. I could see Naruto and Sakura walking, but they sweat-dropped when they heard what I said. The girls ran 20 minutes per.... second!

I walked up to Sasuke as he frowned at me. "You'll pay for that." He says, with a grin. I was  getting annoyed of him smirking or grinning, like what the fuck. Can't you do anything besides smirking!!

Sasuke called the boys over, I was pretty shocked. Never knew I had Fanboys. Well, the boys ran over to me and as result... ME SCREAMING FOR A LIFE AND RUNNING LIKE A PSYCHOPATH.

I came back, with torn clothes and a bad day. I'm here trying to drag myself to where Sasuke was at. He was smirking in triumph, thinking he's won. Well, too bad NOPE.

"Sasuke.... They tried to-" I trailed off, letting him think that the boys did that to me. His eyes widened as he ran towards me to hug me. "I didn't mean for it to go that far... What. Did.They.Do." Sasuke mumbled into my hair, he wrapped his arms around me tighter than before. I chuckled while he tilted his head in confusion.

"Payback!" I whispered into his ear. I giggled happily, while he groaned. "Thank God, who knows what they did to you.... You're mine." Sasuke sighed in relief. I felt kinda guilty after this but he started it!!

"I'm sorry for the Payback" I mumbled looking down. He smirked, "I'm sorry too.." Sasuke begins to pull me into a hug.

"Is there anything, I could do to make it up to you?" I turned my head up to look at him. His Coal eyes met mines. He moved his head near my ear.

"I mean you could be my girlfriend." Sasuke whispered into my ear. I was frozen until I gained conscious. "I would Love TOO!" I talked him with a hug. He smirked and buried his head into my neck.

A/N: THE END!! Sorry for the late updates!! school work is stupid and I don't know why I'm doing it.. I need to Get A's!!!! Well anyways thank you for reading and see ya in the next one!! Sayonara!!

~Phoenix Fire out!