Alpha Scott x Male reader

Warning : Smut

It's​ been a few weeks since Scott had bit you, and like any other new beta you were having trouble with your shift. Luckily Scott has been there with every step of the way helping you control your shift meaning he was constantly watching you. But what you didn't know was that he was watching you for another reason. As you two were spending more time together the young alpha was developing feeling for you and vice versa. Until one day Scott had just come home from practice. His mother was at work so he was home alone. After he tossed his backpack to the ground he just flopped on his bed, so that now he was facing the ceiling. He was worried since tonight was the full moon. So his thoughts went to you and as he kept thinking about you. He his thoughts were on you his hand subconsciously​ went down his pants as his thoughts about you began to become lewd. He closed his eyes and let out a moan ."(y/n)~"  He then raised his hands and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants exposing his boxers. He pulled down the hem letting his big fat thick member spring out and slap his abdomen and exposing his big nut sack . He then gently grasped his member slowly stroking it causing precum to leak out. He was so distracted by his thoughts that he didn't here you open his window and come in. As soon as you were completely in you froze when you witnessed​ what he was doing. As you stood there unnoticed he proceeded to stroke him self while moaning your name. "(Y/n)~~" the sight made your cock twitch in your pants. You snook in front of him and went on your knees and licked the tip tasting his pre. You went lower and licked and sucked his balls making him moan once more.

Scott's POV

As I was stroking my self the pleasure seemed to increase as my balls seemed to be getting pleasured. More thoughts of (y/n) flooded my mind, I opened my eyes and looked down and was surprised to see my beta sucking on my balls."(y/n)!?" "Mmm yes alpha.~" "Wh-What are you-*groan* are you doing?. " "Pleasing my alpha~" He then licked up my hard cock and proceeded​ to suck and lick my tip. (Fuuck this is so hot. I might end up cumming. He's so hot, this is a dream come true.) He then slowly starts going down engulfing my cock in to him warm wet mouth. He soon enough had his entire mouth at the base of my cock making the tip of my cock hit the back of his throat, he then slid my cock back out of his mouth and began to bob his, deep throating my cock. Soon enough I can't take it I grab his head and begin to thrust my cock in and out of his mouth, causing his to gag a little sending vibrations up my cock. As I thrust he begins to moan sending more vibrations up my cock, getting me closer to cumming. With one final strong thrust I hold his head at the base of my cock making him swallow every drop of cum that squirts out. I soon let go allowing him to lift his head and release my cock. He stood up and I saw a tent in his pants that oh so hugged his nice fat ass so perfectly​."Let me repay you." He nods"Come sit on my face." He didn't hesitate to unbutton his pants allowing them to drop to the floor. He got on my bed and squatted in front of my face exposing his puckering hole. I didn't hesitate and began to eat away at it making him moan, I grabbed his hips and lowered​ him so I can get it deeper making him moan even louder. As I continue to hear his amazing moans my cock begins to harden once again."Scott *pants*stop." I do so and he raises him self and gets off the bed and walks over to one of my stands and bends over, I already know what he wants so I go over there and get on my knees. I lick two more time and stand up aligning my cock to his hunger hole. I tease him a little and move the tip of my cock around this entrance causing him to whimper. I stop teasing and slowly begin to insert my cock all the way in, once completely inside we both moan.(This is a dream come he's tighter than I thought. Fuck I might just come right now) his voice interrupts my thoughts."Scott~~" "What is it?" "Fuck me Scott Fuck me hard, better yet pound my ass~~~" (I'm not sure if it's the Full moon talking​ or him but Fuck it.) I begin at at slow pace and begin to speed up my pace adding strength as I go. He continues to moan normally till I felt a number causing a loud moan to escape his throat."Right there*moan*Right there Scott fuck me." I thrust hard aiming and hitting his prostate making him a moaning mess, turning me on even more. He ends cumming causing his tight hole to slightly constrict my cock making a groan escape my mouth. I begin to thrust even harder. A minute later I release my load inside him filling him up with my cum. As we come down our high I pull out and carry him to my bed and lay him down allowing him to rest, i pull a blanket over us and I lay next to him and fell asleep with a smile(A dream come true.)

Time skip

I woke up and looked down to see (y/n) cuddling me with his head on my chest. His eyes flutter open and he looks up at me and smiles."Morning.""Morning Scott.""How'd you sleep?""Good how bout you?""Good. I'm surprised you didn't Wolf out yesterday."" So am I."" Do you know why?" He blushed"B-Because your my anchor." Those words brought a smile to my lips."Good cause your my anchor too.""Really""Yeah. So do you wanna be my boyfriend." He smile at me"Of course." I lean down and kiss him and fall back asleep. (It's a good thing its Saturday.)

I hope you enjoyed. Tell me what you think and I know I don't have the best English punctuation but I'm working on it that's​ why I'm on wattpad  writing stories .So thank you for reading