Alpha male reader x Nolan

Nolan Pov
Gabe was about to land another hit on me but another hand stopped it. The person the hand had come from pulled Gabe off of me.
??:"You know I really hate it when someone beats on those weaker than him."
Gabe: "Who the hell are you?"
???:"That doesn't concern you. Now get out of here!"
He pushes Gabe out of the doors and walks to me. I attempt to back away but can't. When he crouches down I get a look at his face, it was (y/n). He's a guy no one even dares to talk to, everyone is afraid of him for some reason. I don't blame them, he's extremely intimidating. With his height his (e/c) and (s/c) but when you look at him close enough he's actually really handsome. But still intimidating.
Y/n:"You Ok?"
That was the first I ever really heard his voice in a calm state. He comes near me and places a hand on my cheek I flinch. I look at his wrist and see black veins, I look at him and see his irises red.
Nolan:"Y-Your a werewolf?"
He nods in response.
Nolan:"Your an alpha?"
He nods again.
Nolan:"Why aren't you hurting me? I mean with what I'm apart of."
Y/n:" I saw what you did. You showed Liam what Monroe is doing. And besides I know you're being forced into this. I know you're a good person Nolan."
As he was telling me this he began to clean the blood off of me and he had a small smile on his face. Which looked great, it was also contagious because I felt a smile grow on my face. What he said made me blush
Y/n:"And besides I would never want to hurt you."
I look into his eyes and don't see the monster people say he is. I a person , a person who protects people without a second thought. I can't believe I never talked to him before, I always thought he would hurt whoever talked to but he's actually really nice. He picks me up bridal style, making me blush. We exit the hospital making sure no one sees us. We see Liam, Cory, and Mason, he nods his head and helps them exit the hospital without anyone noticing. Once we're out of the hospital he puts me down.
Y/n:"You guys good?"
Liam:"Yeah thanks for coming"
Y/n:"No problem. Now get out of here before they notice."
Liam:"Thanks again."
They rush off to Mason's car and drive off. (Y/n) begins to walk away but stops and turns to me.
Y/n:"Are you coming or what?"
Nolan:"W-What do you mean?"
Y/n:"Well clearly they think your dead so, probably take you somewhere they won't find when they realize your not. Or when Gabe tells them."
Nolan:"Oh."
I follow him to his car and he let's me in. The engine starts and we drive off. The drive was pretty quite.
Y/n:"You feeling better?"
Nolan:"Yeah thanks."
He parks the car and i see that we stopped in front of a house. 'so this is where he lives.'
Nolan:"Don't you think they'll be after you? Meaning that staying at your house is a bad idea."
Y/n:"Who said we're staying. I just need to change my clothes and get some other stuff."
We go into his house up to his room. He takes off his shirt , I didn't realize was stained with blood. I look back at his body he was well built. Kinda hot-sexy actually. He looks back at me and smirks, he then unbuckles his pants giving me a glimpse of his bulge. He turns around letting me see his body in it's full glory. He walks over to, he stops in front of me and whispers in my ear.
Y/n:"Seems someone is enjoying the show. Am I right?"
I feel his hand lower it's self to my my crotch and give it a squeeze.
Y/n:"Tell me Nolan. Do you want to see it?"
He gives it another squeeze causing me to moan. I hear him chuckle.
Y/n:"I'll take that as a yes. Now then get on your knees baby."
His voice is just enough to make me wanna cum. I do as he says, running my fingers over his body, feeling his muscles. Soon enough I'm in front of his crotch, you can see the out line of his hard cock, not leaving much to imagine. I look up at him and he nods. I slowly pull down his underwear, one I reach the head it slips out springing to life. I bite my lip, I wrap my hand around it and slowly stroke. He let out a his, i look up to see his head back. He leans his head forward and I see his eye red once again. It turns me on even more it my erection begins to hurt a bit. I lick the tip and slowly begin engulf it into my mouth. I give him a few strokes causing a groan to escape his mouth. I begin to put a little more in my mouth, choking a little but I managed to deep throat him. I began to bob my head all the way to the tip then back down to the base. As I'm pleasing his member I massage his balls. Soon I feel one of his hands on my head , then the second one. He begins to face fuck me roughly, turning me one. He pulls his dick out of my mouth and pulls me up then pushes me to the bed.
Y/n:"Seems someone is really enjoying himself."
He Yanks off my pants along with my underwear, exposing my hard cock leaking pre. He gets up on the bed and kiss me, he asks for permission so I open my mouth, letting his tongue in my mouth. Wanting more I moan into the kiss and feel him smirk.. I then feel his hand trail down to my pulsating member and lightly stoke it, causing me to release another moan. We separate from the list as he trails kisses down my body. I see his head in between my legs as I feel him separate my ass. He licks the surface twice then enters it in my desperate hole. As he continues to please my hole I feel closer to cumming. He removes his tongue and gets up and goes to a drawer and comes back with a bottle of lube. He squirts some on his hand then enters a finger into my ass giving me pleasure as his fingers go deep inside me. One finger turned into two, then two finger turned into three,finally he has four fingers in me. With each thrust of his hand my release was closer. I'm guessing he noticed this and took out his fingers making me whimper as the sensation was no more.
Y/n:"We can't have you cum just yet. Now can we?"
He grabs the lube once again and squirts some on his erection, massaging it all over it. He bites his lip then smirks once again.'fuck how can a smirk be so sexy?'
Y/n:"You ready baby?"
I nod and he grabs my legs and puts my knees over his shoulders. He slowly enters giving me the sensation once again, once he's half way in I moan. He continues to enter me until I feel his pelvis, he leans down and kisses me gently then pulls away. He looks at me with sincerity.
Y/n:"Tell me to stop when it's to much. Okay?"
Nolan:"Ok"
He gently pulls out until the tip and gently thrust back in. As he continues to thrust he picks up speed.
Nolan:"Harder please*moan*I want you to fuck me hard."
He does so, he kisses me once again. With my arms wrapped around his neck all you can hear is muffled moans and skin slapping against each other. At some point he hits my prostate making my sceam/moan, he continues to thrust powerfully into me at the angle making my eyes roll to the back of my head. Soon enough I cum in between us, causing my hole to tighten around his thick cock . He groans as his thrusts begin to become slightly sloppy and desperate. He cums into my hole filling it with his cum. He recovers from his high after me and pulls out having some of his cum leak out onto the floor. He lays on the bed next to me and tries to stay awake. After a few minutes he gets up once again and takes out a suit case and packs some clothes along with some stuff.
Y/n:"I wish we could just lay together we have to go."
He tosses me some clothes and gets dressed, the clothes fit me a little big. He looks at me and smiles.
Y/n:"You look adorable in my clothes. You know that."
The statement made me smile and blush. He leads me out to the car and puts his suit case in the trunck. We both get in and drive off before the other hunters arrive.

Not going to lie it was hard to do it since I'm trying to get over the fact that Teen Wolf is ending but there you go hopefully you it it took me a while. Don't forget to leave a suggestion. Also to read my other book . Thanks for read have a nice day.