Issac x Male Reader pt 2

Warning : Smut

It had been about two years since Issac had asked you to be his boyfriend. Both of you had graduated​ Highschool and we're getting ready to go to college.

Your POV

    It was about two weeks before classes start, me and Issac were just in bed cuddling each other. But something seemed wrong
(Y/n): "Hey Issac?"
Issac:"Yea babe"
(Y/n):" What's wrong? You seem tense."
Issac:" Nothing. I'm just nervous about college."
(Y/n):"Why?"
Issac:" A few reasons. First is that while we're in college we won't have time for each other."
(Y/n):"What's the second one?"
Issac:" That due to that you might end up not wanting to be in a relationship anymore or, better yet you'll find someone better than me."
(Y/n):" Babe you don't need to worry about that. And you wanna know why?"
Issac:"Why?"
(Y/n): Because I wouldn't be able to find anyone better than you, more handsome, more carrying, and most of all that I'll never find someone as sexy as you."
Issac:"Really? I don't believe you."
(Y/n): You want me to show you?"
Issac:" I think you'll have to."
He had a cocky smirk on his face. I kiss him wiping off that damn grin. As we continue to kiss we soon roll so that now I'm straddling his waist. I begin to kiss down his chin and ,as I trail down I begin to lift his shirt.
I stop a second to fully take his shirt off. I go back to kissing him, he catches me off guard by rolling us of again so that now he's on top. He then starts to do what I was doing leaving marks on my body as he goes down. He soon gets to the to the button and unbuttons it and proceeds to unzip my pants. He pulls the off and stands then begins to take off his shirt and unbutton his pants.
We continue our heated make out and soon both of us were just in our underwear. I then push him on the bed so that once again I'm on top. I the lick down his toned body and once I'm at his underwear​ I look up to see him with pleading eyes filled with lust. I slowly slide off his underwear ,once its off his hardened member. It jumps and flops on his abdomen making a slaping sound echo through the room. I suck on his testicles and slowly work my way up making him moan, As I suck on the tip.
Issac:"(Y-Y/n) P-Please no more teasing. "
(Y/n):" You sure? You seem to be enjoying it.
Issac:"Yes please*moan* please stop teasing.
I spread his legs exposing his hole. So I go lower to his puckered hole and lick it making another moan escape his mouth.I insert my tongue​ in his hole and move it around. He lets out moans and groan and begs for me to hurry.
I move my head away and insert a finger and begin to thrust it in and out of his hole turning him on even more. As I continue I kept adding fingers until three. Once I feel that he's stretched enough I take my fingers out making him whimper at the loss of the sensation. I stand and stroke my cock preparing to penetrate him.
(Y/n):" Tell me to stop if it hurts ok."
He nods and closes his eyes waiting for me to start. I slowly and gently insert my hard member. He winces so I try to go as gently as I can. Once I'm completely inside I feel his muscles wrap around my cock and slightly constrict it making me groan and him moan. I slowly pull out till only my tip was inside his hole. I start thrusting slowly.
Issac:"Hurry. Faster. Harder.
I speed up my pace adding more strength to my thrusting. He lets a continuous chain of moans until I hit his sweet spots. He let out a loud moan telling me that I hit his prostate. I continue to thrust at the same angle, slowly but surely I felt his muscles begin to constrict my shaft telling my he was close to release so I speed up, the action made him let out more of those lewd moans. Soon enough he come in between us which cause his hole to tighten around me making me come after him, filling him up with my seed. Once I was done I pulled out and gently lay next to him as we catch our breath.
(Y/n):" So now do you believe me?"
Issac:" Not sure. I think we have to do it again for me to believe you.
I smirk and kiss him as we get ready for round 2. And believe me he never questioned how much you loved him unless he was horny or just questioning it. You always knew the difference between the two so when he would just straight up question it you'd go all out on your dates.

Sorry I took so long it was kinda hard to do it since I have school now. Don't forget to request or just tell me what you thought of it