Alpha Stiles and Scott x male neko reader

Scott: speaking
Stiles:Speaking

It was a regular day you were walking with your friend Mason. You had transferred to Beacon Hills High. The two of you were heading to the cafeteria so you can meet his new friends. As you two head over to the table you see Liam but you don't know who else is. "Hey guys this is (y/n)." They all greet you."Alright (y/n) so this is Scott, Stiles,Kira,Malia and you already know Liam." You look at each one of them as he tells you there names. But for some reason when you looked at the ones called Scott and Stiles you couldn't help but feel power radiate from them. You sat down and talked to everyone as they asked you questions. The entire time though you felt someone​ was staring at tou, you look over to see it was Scott and Stiles. You decide to ignore it.

Time skip

As time went on you started to talk to both Stiles and Scott and grew closer to them, they even told you that they were both alphas. After that you had let them know that you were a neko. You began to hang out more you began develop feelings for the two oddly enough. But that's not the only thing you noticed​, you also began to notice how protective they were of you. For example some guy was hitting on you and they then came over and forced him to leave. They kept doing this to every guy that got close to you. As much as you did love them you decide to confront them about it. So you invited them to you house to do so.

Timeskip

Your POV

I was at home waiting for the two alphas minutes later I heard a knock at your door. I went and opened the door and saw the two teens. I let them in and tell them to sit."What's wrong(y/n)? What'd you need to talk about?" "I wanted to talk about you guys." "What did we do?" They both look at you in worry and a hint of fear."You know what you did." "I swear (y/n) we don't know."  "The fact that when ever a guy gets close to me you either scare them off and the next day they're​ afraid of being near me. My question is why do you do it?" "Because they don't deserve you." "And why is that?" They stay quiet and seem a little nervous."Guys I'm waiting for an answer." "Are you mad at us?"  "No of course not. I just want to know why you guys are doing it."  "*Sigh*Because we love. Not in a friend kind of way." "Like in a lover kind of way meaning we want to be with you (y/n)." "And besides your our mate so obviously were going to be possessive over you." It took me a while to process what they just said, once it did a stupid grin appears on my face. And I look at them both. But it soon disappears."How would this relationship work though?" "We'll find a way to make it all work." As soon as those word exit his mouth I  kiss them both. When I pull back I seem them had the biggest smile on they're faces."So does that mean we're your boyfriends?" I don't know. I never the question come out your mouth." They look at each other and smile, then look back at me."(Y/n) will you be our boyfriend?" "Of course I will!" From that day on we would always be together and sometimes people would know exactly what was going on.

Sorry that it's short but this was kind of hard to think about making but I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment a request.