Scott x Male reader x Jackson

Smut

To say that other males found you attractive was a under statement. Almost every guy on the lacrosse team wanted you. Surprisingly enough even coach had a little lust for you. So when they heard you were thinking of joining, well they would really pester you about it. Until try outs, you were an above average player. That was a bonus, but the real reason they wanted you on the team was for the locker room. They knew you would have to wear a jock strap. Every time you'd bend over, from the corner of they're eyes the team watch as you bend over to get you regular underwear. Some would stare longer and in this case one of them was the one and only Scott McCall. As he was staring he didn't notice that Jackson walked up behind him until he spoke.
J:You want to fuck him don't you.
S:What? I don't know what you're talking about.
J: Come on McCall just admit it. You want to fuck his ass.
S:No I don't.
J: McCall seriously you're going to tell me that. You don't want to bend him over and fuck him. You don't have to deny it, you aren't the only one.
S:What do you mean?
J: Almost all the guys on the team want to fuck him. Hell even coach does. Look one of the big reasons we wanted him on the team was so we can see that big fat ass bend over.
S:....
J: Haven't you noticed when he bends down almost very one stops what they're doing.
S:I guess yeah.
J:Look he's about to bend down again. I want you to smell the room when he does.

As you bend down Scott smells the room. Once he process the smell. It a strong smell of arousal coming from the guys. He looks at Jackson who's looking at him with a knowing smirk.
J:What do you smell?
S: Arousal. Aton of it.
J:See almost every guy here wants to fuck him.
S:I still don't believe the coach one though.
Jackson pulls out his phone and play a video. The video consits of you in the shower fingering your self while you moan as come leaks out of your hole.
J: Who's cum cum do you think that is. This was the day coach called him in and they didn't leave for little over an hour.

Scott was shocked when he heard this.
J:Look I know much like me you want to fuck him.
S:I do but....
J:Just imagine it. His ass bouncing on your cock begging you to fuck him. Imagine that McCall."
Scott mind wondered off to the image Jackson was painting. Little by little his cock grew harder as the situation played out in his head, luckily he had his pants on already.
Jackson: What'd I tell you. It's a hot image isn't it."
Scott:Yeah. It is."
Jackson:So what do you say?"
He was hesitant at first but responds.
Scott:Yeah. But how are we going to convince him?"
Jackson:Just tell him to really be apart of the team there's an
initiation."
Scott: Why me?"
Jackson: Because people say you remind them of a puppy and he loves puppies. Also don't forget to give him this."
He hands Scott a bottle of douche.He glares at him then sighs.
He walks over to (Y/n) as he puts on his shirt.
Scott:Hey (Y/n)."
Y/n:"He Scott. What's up?"
Scott:You know how you're apart of the team. Well as one the co-captains there's an initiation to welcome you."
Y/n: Initiation?"
Scott:Yeah.
Y:I didn't know that."
Scott:Cause the lacrosse team keeps it under wraps. And it's only able to be done by the captain(s)."
Y:What is it then?"
Scott: Come after school today and you'll find out."
Y: Alright."
Before he goes he give you a tube with a liquid inside. Scott goes back to Jackson who has a smirk on his face.
Jackson:Well done McCall."
Scott:I feel a little bad though."
Jackson: Don't be like that McCall. Just think after school you'll have that cock of your's pounding into that ass of his."
Scott:What about you?"
Jackson:Who said you'd be the only one to fuck him?"
They finished getting ready and left. As the day continued Scott grew more and more nervous and exited. Jackson on the other hand was excited, he's finally going to get to fuck you. You were nervous since you didn't know what the "Initiation" was.

Skip to after school

Scott and Jackson were already in the locker room as you entered. You saw them and spoke.
Y:So what's this initiation?"
Jackson:Well I'm sure Scott over here told you why. I'll explain the process though."
Y:Ok."
Jackson:You know as captains we assign what the I will be for each player. Are you ready to hear what your's is?"
You nod as you grow nervous.
Jackson:Well it's simple. All you have to do is let us fuck you."
You stay silent as you let his words sink in. With your response you were quite hesitate but agreed.
Y: Alright then."
Scott:You don't have to do this."
Jackson turned to him and sent him a glare. But smirked at your next words.
Y:No it's alright. I mean why not?"
Scott was slightly shocked but was more than happy that you still want to go through with it.
Y:So who do I start off with?"
Jackson:That'd me me."
He pulls down his pants allowing his large bulge to show. You walk towards him and get on your knees. You look at him as you pull down his boxers, setting free his big fat cock. You then gently grasp it and slowly lick the precum that escapes it. This caused a hiss to be heard from the male.
Jackson: McCall don't just sit there. Work on that ass of his."
Scott moves behind you and unbuttons you pants/shorts. He pulls them down along with your underwear exposing your ass. As you continue to lick around Jackson's cock you feel Scott's hands rubbing your ass. You lick up Jackson's cock then take it in, taking it as far as you can. Which surprised Jackson since you almost to the base of his cock. You slowly retract your head, savoring the taste of his cock in your mouth. You begin to hear slight moans coming from Jackson as you pick up pace taking all of his cock in your mouth. You feel your ass being spread then a tongue lick over your whole. This caused a moan to send vibrations up Jackson's cock as it was in your mouth. As Scott proceeds to eat your ass out your moans become more frequent and your cock begins to harden at the sensation. This continues until you don't feel Scott's wet tongue inside you anymore. You miss the feeling until you feel a finger slip inside you and thrust. One finger turned into two, then two to three.
Jackson:You like that don't you? Like the feeling of having that hole being stretched."
You moan in response.
Scott: Jackson can I start off?"
Jackson:Go ahead we'll switch in a bit.
Scott wastes no time and understanding does his pants letting spring free. He spreads your cheeks and rubs his tip over your hole. You grew desperate for it, you moved your ass to signal for him to put it in. This made him chuckle a bit.
Scott:Well someone's desperate. Tell me then do you want me to fuck hard?
You press your ass against his cock.
Scott"I'll take that as a yes."
He slowly inserts his thick large cock inside your hole. There was pain at first but then converts into pleasure, you didn't notice but Scott was taking your pain. He slowly pulls out until the head and thrust back in causing a moan from you. Jackson grips your head and begins to thrust into your mouth. The more they both thrust the more moan that escape your throat. This continues on for a few more minutes. Jackson then holds your head at his back, cumming down your throat ,soon Scott follows and fills up your hole with his cum. You were rock hard leaking pre. They stayed in that position for about a minute still cumming. You felt full with cum but loved it. Jackson pulls his cock out which to your suprise was still hard. You catch your breath as you see Jackson walk behind you and feel Scott pull out leaving and empty feeling until you felt another cock slip in you. You see Scott walk in front of you with his still hard cock that was now coated with cum. Without a word you begin to lick his cock, tasting his cum, then go to the tip and slowly take his cock in your mouth. Once at the base you moan, sending vibrations through his cock giving him more pleasure. Jackson without warning starts fucking your hole causing moans to send vibrations up Scott's cock as you begin to bob your head on his cock. Scott and Jackson were so into the moment they didn't notice they're eye had changed color. Scott takes your head and start to ram his cock into your mouth, Jackson did the same and begins to pound into you giving you more pleasure. Both of them were groaning as you were moaning. The pleasure became to much that you came on to the floor, which caused your hole to tighten around Jackson's cock. Jackson following behind and shot another load into your already filled hole. Scott's pace increased so that all you heard was his balls slapping your face as he got closer to his release. Soon just like Jackson he held your head at his base as he came down your throat.  Forcing you to swallow his huge load. Jackson leans down and whispers to n your ear.
Jackson: We aren't done yet so don't worry you'll have more that came from."
He lifts you up and allows Scott to go under you. He put back on all fours as Scott alligns his cock with your hole. Once he felt your hole with Jackson still in he looked at you in question. You nod and he slowly inserts himself , stretching you out even more. All three of you release a groan as the two teens wait for you to adjust. The tight feeling of your hole around the two cocks was enough to make them want to cum. Slowly one pulls out slightly until the head and as  it's thrusted back in the other one is pulled out and thrusts back in. They continue this rythm so all you heard was groans as they continue to thrust.
Y: Harder. Faster. Come on.
They oblige with the orders and increase pace and speed, Scott grabs your head begins to kiss you. As the make out continues Jackson leans down and dose the same to your neck leaving marks. Scott kisses down tour neck leaving marks on the other side as well. You were hard again and Scott felt it. Being the nice guy he is, he grasps your cock and strokes it tripling the pleasure. Soon you release a moan signaling that you were cumming. This once again caused your hole to tighten, giving Jackson and Scott more pleasure. They continue to thrust roughly into you becoming desperate to cum. They grab on to your hips and thrust causing more moans to come out your throat. Soon they both cum in your hole. About a minute and a half later they catch theyer breath. Scott then pulls out and so does Jackson, but before he does he grabs his phone and records as he pulls out which allowed cum to leak out your hole. You moan feeling all the cum exiting your body. You catch your breath and look at them and get up. As you get up you feel the cum go down your legs. You go to get a bucket and squat down and spread your ass allowing more cum to come out of your ass and into the bucket. About four minutes later you were sure all of it was out. Jackson stops recording and puts his phone away. He gets up and grabs three towels and hands one to you and one to Scott. You all head to the showers and shower off. Once you all were done you began to change. Before you left you told them something.
Y:You know we should do this more often."
Jackson:Sure why not."
Jackson leaves the room
Scott:Sure."
Y:Scott. Can I ask something though?"
Scott: What is it?"
Y:What are you?"
Scott:What? What do you mean.?
Y:I saw your eyes change."
Scott:I don't know what your talking about."
Y:Scott if you're something supernatural you can tell me."
Scott:You know about the supernatural?"
Y:Yeah my uncle's one."
Scott:What is he?"
Y:Werewolf."
Scott: Really?"
Y:Yeah. And I take it you're a beta since the yellow eyes.
Scott:Yeah I am.
Y: It's good to know."
After that day all three of became friends with benefits.

I am so sorry I haven't been updating anything. I'm trying to come back to my stories. I've just been lazy and been doing other things. So hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day.