Stiles x Werewolf male reader

Warning: Smut

It was a normal day for (y/n). By normal I mean he was trying to keep his shift under control due to the fact that tonight was the full moon. You see (y/n) is a new wolf and is still learning how to control it. And what was worse was that Stiles was going to be watching him. Stiles is a great guy, it's just that Stiles is hot too. And that made it worse since our dear reader,(y/n) has been lusting after the male. Stiles on the other hand had no idea of (y/n) being a Werewolf. So since (y/n) was failing a class Stiles wanted to help his crush study. But the problem was the fact that it was in the night of the full moon. As (y/n) arrived he was impatient since he wanted to finish studying before the full moon. Stiles hears a knock on the door and since he wanted to impress him he made sure that he smelled nice and that his room was clean. He went to answer the door and let him in. Once inside he offered (y/n) some snake but declined. They both went to his room, once they entered (y/n) was over come by the amazing scent of the human. As they were studying (y/n) found it harder and harder to control himself. He looked out side and saw it was getting dark.
Y/n:"Hey you think we can continue this another time?"
Stiles:"The test is tomorrow so I don't think we can. Besides you need a lot of help. So no we can't sorry."
(Y/n) nods and tries to keep his pulse down but as the moon rises he finds it hard to focus. All he was able to think about how strong the smell had gotten. This caused him to become erect at the lewd thoughts of the male next to him. Stiles notices (y/n) with his eyes closed and that he was holding the book tightly, stops talking and checks on him.
Stiles:" Hey you alright there?"
Y/n:"Yeah*breaths*I'm fine. Just having trouble focusing."
Stiles looks at (y/n)'s hands and notices claws instead of finger nails. He stand up and goes in front of the male.
Stiles:"Hey focus on my voice. Okay? Just breath in and out. Come on."
Y/n:"I'm trying."
Stiles:"Focus on something. Something that calms you."
As Stiles notices that his breathing isn't slowing down he tries something he's been wanting to do. He leans in and kisses (y/n), as he holds his lips against (y/n)'s he feels a pair of hand on his head. Soon he feels lips moving against his. He tries to pull away but hears a possessive growl. He gets turned on by the sound. As the kiss continues (y/n) licks his bottom lip asking permission and allows him in. As the two fought for dominance Stiles couldn't help but moan into the kiss.(y/n) lifts the pale boy onto his lap, still kissing him he squeezes his ass causing Stiles to moan once again and (y/n) smirks into the kiss as he begins to kiss down his his neck. As he was leaving marks on Stiles' pale skin the boy couldn't but moan. (Y/n) pulls away and lifts his shirt signaling that he wants the shirt off, Stiles dose so exposing his upper body to the male wolf. Once the shirt was off Stiles was tossed on the bed only to see what he would fantasize of. He was witnessing his crush strip his clothes for him. Once the zipper was unzipped (y/n) let his pants fall to the ground exposing his erection.

Stiles Pov

As soon as my shirt was off I was suddenly tossed on the bed. I look to see what happened, what I saw almost made me faint. (Y/n) the man I've had a crush on since freshman year was stripping his clothes for me. His body was how I had imagined, I couldn't suppress the moan that came out. He reaches for his pants and begins to undo them, when he unzipped his zipper he let his pants fall. There it stood, what I've craved for,for so long. There stood (y/n)'s cock in full erect glory. ' If I had known he goes commando I would've been looking down more often, or do something to feel it. But now I don't it's all mine, all for me. I can't wait for it to be inside me." He hovers over me and kisses me, as he's kissing me I feel a hand slide down my body ,down to my pants. I feel him unzip my pants. He gets up and stands at the foot of my bed and pulls my pants off, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. He leans down to my abdomen and begins to slowly kiss, slowly going lower. As he kisses my body he slides down my underwear, letting my cock jump out and almost slap him in the face. He grabs it and jerks it a few times. As he gets lower , closer to my anus he continues to lightly stroke my cock. I become impatient and thrust into his hand only for him to stop and let go of it. He grabs both of my legs and spreads them, soon I feel a something wet go over my hole causing me to moan. Soon he's thrusting his tongue into me, stimulating my erection. He pulls away and inserts a finger, he put his hand back on my cock and stroked it slowly. Slowly he began to add fingers so that I'm loose enough for him.

Your Pov

Once I felt that I had loosened up I spit on my hand and stroke my cock lubing it up as much as I can. I look at him to see if he still wanted to go with it, he looks at me and nods. I slowly begin to insert my cock into his tight desperate hole. I see him close his eyes due to the pain so I grab his wrist and take away his pain as I continue to go in deeper. Once my base is in contact with his ass it takes every part of me to not just fuck him senseless, this is a boy I love so I don't want to scare him. I feel his hand on my cheek and I look at him and instantly calm down. He nods to signal for me to move, I do so in a slow and gentle motion resisting the urge to speed up  and go hard. As I continue thrusting inside of him I hear little moans coming out of his mouth, the sound was making it hard to control myself. I wanted more, I wanted him to scream my name. As I continue thrusting I pick up speed and power which caused his moans to get louder.
Stiles:"Harder*moan*Faster. Please just fuck me. Fuck me so hard the bed will break."
This drove me over the edge causing me to growl as I added power into the thrust, his moans turned into screams begging for more.
Stiles:"More. More. I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to stand. Please more."
Thrust grew in power to the point where the bed was banging on the wall as he. As I was thrusting I felt a bump which caused him to moan and arch his back, I found his prostate. I began to thrust in the same angle hitting his prostate. A few thrusts later he came causing his hole to tighten up. I growl and pound into him a few more time and came inside his hole filling it with my cum. I look down at him and smirk as I see his face had afew stipes of his cum.
Y/n:"You wanna take my cum baby?"
All he did was nod I pull out and head towards his now leaking hole. I lick up some of my cum storing it in my mouth. I hover over Stiles and kiss him letting my cum transfer from my mouth to his. He moans once again. I lay down next to him and once my back is on the mattress the bed breaks. Seem It came true, I fucked him so hard his bed broke. Now the question is how do we explain this to his dad.

There ya go a Stiles one shot now to move on to the next one. Hope you enjoyed.