Scott X Male Reader

Smut
Everyone wants to take your virginity

You were a new Werewolf. And unfortunately you were 17 meaning to some your first heat comes up. And since you were new there would be more attention on you now. You enter the school and see that some people stop and stare at you. You walk at a brisk pace. As you walk you bump into Issac, great.
Issac:Hey (Y/-
He stop and sniffs the air and looks back to you. He looks at you like prey and smirks.
Issac:You smell really good today. Almost intoxicating.
Y:L-Look I-I have to go.
You try to leave but he grabs your arm.
Issac: Calm down class doesn't start for a while. So what do you say we leave and do something way more fun.
Y:I said no.
Scott: Issac. Let him go. Now.
His eyes glow red and Issac let's go. You look back and nod as a thank you the leave. You had Chemistry and unfortunately with the twins. Even worse. You didn't have anyone to protect you. The situation worsened when the teacher put you groups of three. Which lead to you being in between them with them sniffing you. Aiden:Ethan you know what my favorite scent is?
Ethan:No what is it?
Aiden:A virgin submissive wolf in heat.
Ethan:Yeah I know what you mean the heat is always the strongest one. They end up being so submissive to a dominant wolf.
As class continued they continue to touch your thigh and saying vulgar things to you. Until you ask to go to the restroom. You take your backpack without the teacher noticing. You leave school grounds. And head off home. And since today decided to be a bitch you encounter the one and only Derek Hale.
Derek:You know you shouldn't be here by your self. Let me take you home.
Y:No I'm good.
You speed up your pace
D:Come on ,unlike those guys I actually have control."
Y:Like I said I'm good ."
As you walk you hear him talk once more.
D:You realize it's safer with me than being alone and being in heat."
You stop and think. He's right and you live far. But you don't want to take your chances.
Y:R u sure u have control?"
D:Yes I'm sure.
You two begin walking home in a comfortable silence. As you two were walking you were in deep thought till Derek spoke.
D:You know you have to lose it sooner or later.
Y:Yeah but, well obviously I want it to be special. Besides I didn't expect for me being a bottom to affect me in this way after I was bitten.
D:I probably should have told you. But Scott is your alpha so it comes to no surprise.
Y: What do you mean?
D:Well unfortunately I forgot to tell him that.
Y:I see.
D: We're here. Want me to stay?
Y:No but thank though.
D:No problem. Good luck.
Y:Thanks.
He then left. As he leaves you see Scott come your way but is stopped by Derek. You use your heightened senses to listen.
D:You gotta do something about that scent he releases. At some point he'll probably be taken if not take care of.
S:What do you mean?
D: During the full moon it'll be extremely strong especially since now he 18. You never know someone might take advantage of him.
S: Alright thanks.
They continue their ways. Scott then stops a few feet from you.
S:(Man he's right it's a really strong scent) Hey y/n.
Y:Hey.
S:How are you
Y: Pretty decent I'd say. How bout yourself.
S: Pretty good. Let's go in.
Y: Alright.
You two walk in and as Scott walks closer to you the scent intensities.
S:(How'd Derek control himself. It's so strong when you're near him)
As he enters your house he's embarrassed since he began to grow an erection.
S:Are your parents home?
Y:No outta town.
S: Alright then I'll be here to protect you.
Y: Alright thanks.

Timeskip

As hours passed and the moon rises. Scott can't help but have one thought.
S:(Derek's right the scent is so strong. It's like the later it gets the stronger it gets. It doesn't help that I'm getting a painful erection either. It's so hard(hehehe) to not listen to my inner wolf.)
His thoughts are interrupted by the sound that could make his situation even worse. You moaning. He stood up and went to check on you as he got to your door he stopped. The scent was extremely strong here. He opened to see how you were. That sight made him want to cum. You were fingering yourself with your assessment in the air. You looked so vulnerable. You were moaning so erotically that he was having such a hard time controlling it.
Y:Scott~~~
That's when he snapped. He slammed the door but it didn't seem to affect you, it was as if neither  of youve control of your bodies anymore. Scott unbuckled his pants and made his way to your bed. He removed your fingers and replaced it with his. The thought of you moaning cause of him was such a turn on for him. He always wished for this to happen when you came out to him. He went from one finger to two then to three. His fingers passed over a bump which caused a loud moan from you. He smirked knowing he had found your prostate. He proceeded to prep you for his thick member. Lucky you being a submissive wolf your body naturally lubricates itself. He continues finger you roughly smirking as you moan and whimper. You trail your hands down to his underwear and grab his raging erection and jerking it a bit causing him to groan. He takes out his fingers and pulls away then proceedes to pull down his underwear exposing his leaking erection. He smirks down at you.
Scott:Well are you gonna pleasure your alpha or what?
You get on your knees and grasp his member and jerk it and lick up the underside of his thick member and flick your tongue on the head as he releases a hiss. That hiss turns it to a growl as you insert his cock into your mouth and slowly bob your head. He grabs your head and slowly thrusts in and out speeding up every second. At a point you were desperate for air as he basically fucked your mouth. He throws your head back and gasp for air. You look at him to see that his wolf is taking over. You lean back and lay on your back. You lift your legs leaving your hole exposed for him and he growls. He leans forward and inserts his big cock into your hole with some hesitation as to not hurt you. Once he's in completely you both moan and attack each others lips with lust as he slowly thrusts causing you to moan into the kiss. He groans as he thrust in you. He trails his mouth down your neck and sucks on it allowing for you to moan loudly as he thrust roughly, wrecking you. As the finishing touch with one of his begin to twist your sensitive nipple. That hand then goes to your member and begins to jerk you off. As this continues the only sound in the room was skin slapping on skin, moans, groans and heavy breathing along with the sound of your bed continuously slamming on the wall. A minute later he sits up lifting you with him so that now you bouncing on his cock. Soon he's hitting your prostate giving you more pleasure in response you clench your hole give his cock more sensation causing a loud groan/growl to come from the young alpha's mouth. He begins thrusting faster and harder basically destroying your hole. The multiple forms of pleasure becomes to much, i reaction you cum in between you two. Scott follows close behind and before the final thrust you feel something thick and round enter your anus. He's knotting you. You feel the large amounts of cum fill your insides.you both lay back down with Scott still on top of you as you both catch your breath. Once you both are out of your bliss Scott speaks up.
Scott:Sorry man.
Y: It's alright I'd rather have my alpha do it instead of some random wolf. If it makes you feel better you were incredible.

He looks up at you and grins.
Scott:Really?
Y:Yeah.

He kisses you and you return it, you both pull away and smile at each other. Scott looks in between you and tries to pulls out but both hiss in pain. He stretches and grabs his pants. He takes out his phone and calls someone.
Y: What are you doing?
Scott:Calling Derek...Hey Derek how long does it take for a knot to go down?...Oh really?...Ok. Thanks.
We're gonna be like this for about and hour he said.
Y:Do mind?
Scott:Nah it means I get to cuddle you while we wait.

You giggle and hug him he lays on you as you both fall asleep.

Finally Done here it is