Scott x male reader x Issac

Warning:Smut

It was just a regular day I was at school making my way to my locker. When I got to my locker Scott nd and Issac were standing next to my locker, glaring at each other. I sigh and continue to walk to my locker. They notice me and smile'What now?' When I get to my locker they look at me.
Scott:"So (y/n) wanna hang out after school today?"
Issac:"Please. He's gonna hangout with me after school. Right?"
This isn't the first time they do this. They always try to get me to hang out with one of them and then it becomes an argument of who is better, or who can do this and who can do that ect.. The argument starts right about ... now.
Scott:"At least he has more fun with me."
Issac:"Yeah he totally has fun with a Puppy. I'm sure we have way more fun when your not around."
Scott:"Ohh yeah at least-"
Y/n:"Ok that's enough!"
I slam my locker shocking them.
Y/n:Both of you are like children. Seriously hung out with any of you for this reason. So let's do this instead. Why don't all three of us hang out together without any of you fighting?"
Scott:"I guess..."
Issac:"Yeah sure if you want."
I swear they're more like puppies that wolves. Yes I know that they're werewolves. That change the fact that they annoy the hell out of me.

Time skip

The day had passed and school had ended and we all agreed to meet at my house and watch some movies. As I was waiting for them I was getting some snacks ready as I finish getting everything out I hear a knock on my door. I answered it to reveal them already glaring at each other. I sigh and let them in.
Y/n:"If you guys are going to end up arguing. Get out.
Scott:"No no no we won't argue tonight. I promise."
Issac:" Yeah what he said."
Y/n:"Alright then. Go pick the movie you guys want to watch. I'm gonna go get the popcorn."
I left the room and went to get the popcorn.

Third Pov
As y/n left the room the two wolves went to look at the options. When they saw what the options they were trying to pick a movie but we're having a hard time. They were thinking of either a horror so that you cuddle up with one of them. Or watch a romance to see if they can get an Idea of how to ask you out. Cause unfortunately they both loved the human. They soon thought of watch a horror and then watch a romance to lighten the mood later. Y/n came back with a big bowl of popcorn and set it on the table as Scott put the movie in. As you were watching the movie Scott and Issac were watching you to see if you'll cuddle into one of them when you got scared. The scariest scene came on and what suprised them was the fact that you didn't get scared bat all. Soon the movie ended and they were getting ready to put in the romance. They never watched the movie before but you did you were becoming nervous. At some point the male on male R rated scene came on. As the scene continues you can them shifting into a different position. 'Damn why did this movie have to have this scene. Better yet why is it so long.' What you didn't know was that as the scene continues they begin to imagine you as the one getting fucked. It was getting hard to hide their erections. Soon the movie ended and all of you stayed quiet.
Y/n:" W-w-well I'm gonna g-go to the restroom.'
You get up but before you can leave an arm grabs your wrist.
Issac:"I don't think so. You and I both know that we all have an erection. So why don't I help you get rid of it."
He pulls you down on his lap and latches his lips on to your lips. Soon you give into the kiss and forget that Scott as you begin to moan into the kiss. Soon you pull away to hear a growl, you look at the source to see Scott with his eyes red. He pulls you off of Issac's lap and kisses you. The kiss possessive and hungry he licks your bottom lip asking for entrance and you let him in. With his tongue inside your mouth you moan as you feel his hands grope and squeeze your ass. He pulls away from the kiss and starts to kiss down you neck, finding your sweet spot , he leaves marks on you. You hear another growl and look at Issac. You signal him over and begin to kiss him. You feel a tug at your shirt and look down to see Scott lifting your shirt.
Scott:"Take off your shirt baby. Let me see you without it."
Issac:*growl*"If anyone is going to see him naked it's me."
Scott:"No me. I'm the alpha here."
Y/n):"Guys why don't you just share. That way you're both getting my attention. Besides it's hotter with two werewolves than one."
They look at each other and nod. You stand and begin to strip your clothes off with Issac and Scott following. Once again your between them as Scott kisses you and Issac sucking on your neck. Soon both werewolves are leaving marks on your neck making you lean your head back and moan. They begin to grind against you in desperation. Soon you feel Issac's hands go under your underwear and carresses your ass.
Issac:"It feels so nice. Can't wait to be inside it."
They continue to leave marks down your body as they carress your body. They both stop and look at you.
Scott:"On your knees. Now."
You do as the young alpha says and get on your knees. They both slide their underwear off exposing their erections. You lean forward and give Scott's hard uncut member give it a lick, receiving a slight hiss from him. You move to Issac's and do the same to his getting the same reaction. You grab a hold of the two teens pulsating members and give them a light stroke. You get to work on Issac's first. You lift his member exposing under his cock, you suck on one of his testicles for a second and give one hard lick up his cock only to receive a groan from him. You suck the tip a little then move to Scott. When you got to his slightly exposed tip you lick it as you pull his foreskin back receiving a groan and pushes your head down making you engulf his cock. You begin to bob your head slowly getting lower on his cock. You let go of Issac and motion for him to fuck you. He move so that he's behind you and moves your hips and slide your underwear of so that your ass is exposed to him. He leans forward and gives your hole a lick causing you to moan, sending vibration up Scott's member which he responds with a groan. As Issac prep your hole so that you're ready  Scott guides your head lower so that you're deep throating him causing you to moan. Issac is soon done with preparations and spits on his hand, using his spit as lube he slowly enters you giving you pleasure. Once his cock is  completely inside you he stays still so that you can adjust to his size. When he feels that you are fully adjusted he pulls back and thrusts back into you causing to release a muffled moan which caused Scott to moan as you were getting him so close to his release. Scott becoming desperate to come begins to thrust into your mouth, causing you become a moaning mess as you felt the two werewolves into you from each end. Once Scott came into your mouth he pushes your head to the base of his cock which caught you by suprise causing you to swallow his load. He pulls out and what suprised you is that he was still hard. After a few seconds he comes down from his high. He then spoke in an alpha tone.
Scott:"Issac lift him up."
Issac did as told and pushed me against his chest. Scott lays down and lines his member with my hole.'Im so not going be able to walk or even stand after this.' He gently enters his cock causing me to gasp at the pain. Issac Grabs your arm and takes the pain away. Soon the pain converts into pleasure. After Scott's cock is inside all three of you groan at the tight/full filling. They waited a minute then Issac pulls out and and thrusts back in as Scott pulls out then thrusts back in when Issac again pulls out. This movement continues causing you to moan even more from the sensation. But for reasons unknown you wanted more.
Y/n:"More. Harder Harder guys. Fuck me harder."
They do as told you feel a hand on your member you look to see it's Issac's hand. As he jerks you off the had become greater to the point that you didn't notice how loud your moans had gotten. As they thrust into you one of them hits your prostate pushing you over the edge. You curl your toes as you come all over Scott's chest. Your hole in reaction tightens around their erections making them become desperate to come inside you. They desperately thrust inside you, and soon they both thrust inside you releasing their load inside you with a how/roar. They're both panting as Issac let's you go as you lay against Scott as you catch your breath. Scott gently gets up as he lifts you and takes you to your room and lays with you as Issac comes to bed you two and pulls a cover over the tree of you as you all cuddle each other and fall asleep with a smile on your face with this final thought.'How the hell am I going to walk or stand tomorrow now? I'll worry about it tomorrow.'

Hey guys how'd you like this so tomorrow after updating my other book I'll do the other request I have to do which is Stiles x Male Werewolf reader.
See you guys tomorrow hope you have a great day or night