Theo x Male x Liam

Warning :Smut
Theo and Liam : Tops
Reader: Bottom

It was a normal hot af summer day. (Y/n) was home bored with nothing to do. At Liam's he and Theo were talking.

Liam:"Hey babe can I ask you something?"
Theo:"Yeah sure. What is it?"
Liam:"Can we...have a three way?"
Theo:"It depends with who."
Liam:"With (y/n)."
Theo:"Yeah sure."
Liam:"Really?'
Theo:"Yeah why not? He's kinda hot anyways."
As Theo said this images of the said male bent over naked waiting for a fucking came to his mind.
Theo:"So are you going to bottom for both of us or you want me to top both of you?"
Liam:"No I wondering maybe we can both fuck him."
Theo:"You sure Liam?"
Liam:"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"
Theo:*shrugs*"Because your usually the bottom. When we have sex. And let's face it the last time you were the top it wasn't as pleasureble for me."
Liam:"Yea we'll you were doing the work, besides I heard from a few guys on the team that (y/n) knows how to please a man."
Theo:"Well they were gay so...."
Liam:"The guys who were talking about it were the ones that had sex with him, Theo they were straight."
Theo:"Really?"
Liam:"Yeah"
Theo:"Alright then let's call him."

Liam Pov
I grab my phone and dial up (y/n) after afew rings he picks up the phone.
Y/n:"Hello"
Liam:"Hey (y/n) it's me Liam"
Y/n:"What's up?"
Liam:"Do you think you can come to my house Theo and I want to talk to you. Well more or less ask you a favor."
Y/n:"Yeah sure. I'll be there in 10."
Liam:"Alright thanks."
Y/n:"Later"
Liam:"Later."

He hangs up the phone and I'm already nervous. What if he thinks it's weird. Well not neird just awkward at the fact that his friends want to have sex with him.

Ten minutes had passed and I heard a knock at the door. I look at Theo in worry. He signals for me to open the door and stands. I answer the door and there he is (y/n). Just him being there my nerves are acting up. I lead him to my bed room where Theo stood waiting. I tell him to sit on my bed as I stand next to Theo.
Y/n:"So what did you guys want from me?"
Liam:"Well we.....
Theo;*sigh*"We wanted to know  if you wanted to have a three-way with us."
Y/n:"...............Yeah sure."
Liam:"Really?"
Y/n:"Yeah. Why not . You guys are my friends."
I look at Theo and see a smirk on his face.
Y/n:"So are we going to do it. Better yet am I the bottom or one of them."
Theo:"Yea you're the bottom by request of Liam."
Y/n:"Them let's get started."
(Y/n) comes up to me and kisses me. I'm surprised at first but soon kiss back and as we kiss I wrap my arms around his waist while he tangles his fingers in my hair. As we kiss I reach lower and feel his oh so perfect ass and squeeze it. We pull away and look at each other he looks towards Theo and smirks.
Y/n:"Come here pretty boy."
Theo goes up to him and slams his lips on (y/n)'s their kiss quickly escalates and Theo growls as he smirks into the kiss. Theo opens his eyes and signals for me to go behind (y/n). I go behind him and start to kiss down his neck and press my hard cock against his ass, feeling it through our clothes. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it up making Theo to separate from his lips for a few seconds. Theo soon begins to kiss down neck and I go back to doing the same. Soon we find his sweet spot causing him to moan. We both pull away and strip our clothes off leaving us in nothing but out underwear. (Y/n) strips his pants of along with his underwear exposing the thing that both Theo and I have been lusting for, his ass. We both stand in front of him and he gets on his knees, he pulls down our underwear exposing our pulsating erections. He grabs them both and lifts them, he goes towards mine and takes one of my testicles in his mouth and starts to sucks on it causing a groan to escape my throat. As he then licks up my shaft to my tip Theo then pulls me in and kisses me. Soon the feeling of (y/n)'s wet mouth on my cock is gone but the feeling of his hand stroking it is still there. Theo groans and I look down to see (y/n) doing what he did to me on Theo's cock. We pull away and look at (y/n) as he sucks Theo, he pulls away from it and strokes a few more time and then let's them go. He stands and looks at us with a smirk.
Y/n:"You guys ready for the fun part?"

Theo Pov

Y/n:"You guys ready for the fun part?"

Once those words escaped his mouth my erection twitch. Oh how wanted to fuck him, I've been wanting to fuck him ever since I met him. I go to Liam's drawer and grab some lube I go back to see both Liam and (y/n) with their erections exposed.
Theo:"Liam lay on bed and (y/n) get that sexy ass of yours on top of him."
I smirk when I hear a slight whimper from (y/n). 'so he is submissive." He does as I told him, exposing his hole to me. Both he and Liam begin to kiss each other. I lower my head aligned my head with his desperate pink entering. I lick the surface causing a muffled moan to be heard from (y/n) as he and Liam continue with their naked make out session. I keep licking his hole tasting him I begin thrusting my tongue in and out of him causing him to let out more of those sexy moans, and judging from how hard Liam is getting he's enjoying the sound. I pull away and insert a finger into his enterance feeling his warm insides. I pull it out and push it in slowly inserting another finger stretching him out. Soon I have four fingers in him, as I thrust them in him I kiss down his back.
He lifts his hips up a bit and Liam moves his cock so that it's now behind (y/n). I take my fingers out of him and guide Liam's erect member so that it's at (y/n)'s hole, I aligned my cock along Liam's . Of course I went in first to feel how warm and tight he is, and let me tell you this considering the fact Tha he's not a virgin and that I stretched him out, fuck was he tight. I give him time to adjust, one minute later I feel him relax a bit and guide Liam's cock next to mine, he gently thrusts in him and groans. (Y/n) slowly lowers his hips so that both cocks are in him. We both groan at the movement and take some time to bask in the pleasure.
(Y/n):"Are you guys gonna move or you want me to?"
Liam;"We'll move."
Soon enough Liam slowly begins to thrust his member into (y/n)'s sweet ass which rubbed against my cock. This caused me to release a groan, I begin to thrust in as Liam thrusts out and vice versa. Soon I nod to Liam signaling to him to pick up the pace. He see this and he back in with more power which caused moan to be released from (y/n). I begin to do the and soon we're all either moaning or groan as the amount of pleasure increases. All of a sudden (y/n) let's out a loud moan as he throws his head back. We angel our selves so that we'er both hitting his prostate.
Y/n:"More. More. Fuck me harder."
We both thrust faster desperate to cum I look at Liam to see his eyes gold and did the same . A minute later (y/n) cums in between him and Liam. This causes his hole to tighten which in return we began to pound into him as we get closer to cumming. Liam grabs his shoulders and I grab his hips pulling him down as we cum deep inside him filling him with our seed. We come down from our highs and pull out from the now cum filled hole only for some cum to spill out we all lay on the beds and catch our breath.
Theo:"We should do this more often."
Y/n:"Yeah. We should. That was one the best three was I've had."
Liam:"Who else have you had a three way with?"
Y/n:"That is for me to know."

Well there ya have it. I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in literally almost a week. I've just been busy with school. But tell me what you guys think. And don't forget to request. You can literally request any male from Teen Wolf so feel free to request.