Brett x Male Reader

Warning Smut

You we're not the most athletic but still play on the lacrosse team.Well tried, you see you weren't the best player so you would practice by yourself after school alone. To your knowledge you did. Everytime you would practice Brett Talbot, the best player on the team would watch. He would watch in admiration since he always saw how hard you work to be at least be on the team that's what he loved about you. Truth be told he also enjoyed seeing you in your shorts. He really enjoyed the view he got, especially when you bend down. Today he actually decided to make a move. Got up and started to walk towards you. He called out your name, getting your attention.
Brett:"You want me to help you?"
Y/n:"Yeah sure that'd be great."
Brett:"Alright I give you a technique I use."
Y/n:"Really?"
Brett:"Yeah. Think of it as a favor. Meaning I'll need a favor from you later on."
You hesitated at first but nod.
As you two continue to practice with Brett's technique you start to see you're getting better. When you end practice you two head to the locker rooms to shower. You strip, not noticing the lustful look on Brett's face. You begin to rinse your self off giving Brett a perfect view of your ass. Brett strips his clothes, exposing his large erection and walks behind you.
Brett:" I think I want to call in the favor now."
Y/n:"Alright is it......"
As you turn you look at Brett and see his erection. He smirks as he begins to speak.
Brett:"I think you can tell what the favor involves."
You gulp and nod.
Y/n:"S-So what the favor?"
Brett:"Well if you'd let me fuck you?"
Y/n:"I umm I-"
Truth be told you always did fantasize about him(let's be honest who hasn't). But at the same time you were nervous. You were so nervous with your mind running everywhere you didn't realize that he had moved in front of you until you felt lips upon your own. You're shocked at first but begin to return the kiss. As the kiss carries on it become more passionate and lust full.You both move so that your back is now against the wall. He slowly guides a trail of kisses down your body, leading his lips down your neck towards your abdomen. He raises his head once again and kisses me once again. He breaks away and speaks.
Brett:"Now on your knees."
You go down on your knees ,getting a better view of the hard member. You look up and see he raises eyebrows and smirks as he motions towards his cock. You look back at it then grab a hold of it, feeling the veins and it's girth. You lightly lick the tip causing it to twitch. Looking up at Brett you see him bitting his lip along with a lustful look in his eyes. You lick around the girthy member before taking the tip in your mouth. You taking in his member slowly caused him to throw head back and release a groan. He looks back at you and runs his hand through your hair as you bob your head little by little going further down his length. He throws his back and releases another groan, this time he places both hands on your head and keeping it in place as he thrust his cock into your mouth. With each thrust you would gag occasionally but moan as he skull fucked you which caused him to pick up pace only getting him closer to release. Cupping his balls and playing with them sent him over the edge. Pulling out of your mouth with a few strokes he cums. Few creamy thick strips plastered over your face but before it was done he stuck his cock back in your mouth spilling the rest of his cum, forcing you to swallow it. Once it was done he pulls back and looks at you and get turned on just by seeing his seed on your face. He smirks and stands you up.
Brett:" We're not done yet. Now go wash off."
You do as told, as you rinse your face Brett snuck up behind you once again. He begins to feel your body slowly going lower towards your ass. As he touches you he hears your heart rate pick up. Moves his hands to your crotch and realises that you haven't gotten off. He strokes you slowly with one hand and the other  circles a finger around your hole before inserting it in. As he stimulates you with both hands he slowly adds another finger. Once you've been stretched he uses some of the water and strokes himself. He leans down to the crook of your neck and whispers.
Brett:"Is it alright if I put it in?"
Y/n:"Yeah sure. Just be gentle this is my first time."
He stops suprised by the words but then smiles.
Brett:"I will be. Thank you for giving me the honor of being your first time."
He stands straight and positions himself, slowly inserting his once again hard member into your entrance. Once the tip is in you feel some pain. Like I said he's got some with on him. You feel his hand on you and the pain subside, as he continues to slowly to enter in inch by inch you feel no pain just pleasure. Once you you feel his pelvis against you ass you a full feeling. You wait a minute before nodding, he slowly pulls out until the tip and gently thrusts back in. As he continues this pace you soon want more.
Y/n:"Brett. Faster. Harder.Please."
Brett:"Alright."
He picks up pace and adding power, giving you both more pleasure. He continues to advance with the speed causing you moan. At some point he begins to stuggel to keep control. He regains control and begins to pound into you which in return caused some more moans to be heard. Soon he feels his tip pass a bump, with a loud moan to release itself from your throat it  signals that he hit your prostate. He then angels himself so that he keeps hitting it which caused more lewd moans and screams of his name to be heard. Hearing the moans and you scream his name only fueled his thrusts. The pleasure from the thrust and your prostate being abused was to much. After a minute of the thrusts aimed at your prostate you came hard with a moan. Your hole constrict itself around his hard cock was enough to send him over the edge and climax.  Once he reached his climax his warm seed was being shot inside your hole, filling it with the white substance. Once you come down from your  high you regain your breath. You soon come to realize that you still feel his arms still around you and his cock still throbbing and a stuffed feeling.
Brett:"sorry. I think that now is probably the time I should tell you-"
Y/n:"That you're a werewolf? Yeah I know. I've been knowing."
Brett:"How? And when?"
Y/n:"I would see your eyes when some pissed you off."
Brett:"Oh. Soooooo......."
Y/n:"How long does this take?"
Brett:"5-10 minutes."
Y/n:"You're lucky I love you."
Your eyes widened once you realize what you said. You couldn't see it but Brett was smiling like a goofball.
Brett:"Same."
Y/n:"What?"
Brett:"I've had those feelings for you for a while."
Y/n:"So instead of using your favor to ask me out, you decide to have sex with me?"
Brett:"Well I'd rather have this experience than the possibility of you rejecting me."
Y/n:"......"
Brett:"So you wanna go out sometime?"
Y/n:*smile*"Yeah sure."
Brett:"Good. Cause I don't think I'd allow anyone to go out with my territory."
Y/n:"You're an idiot."
Brett:"I'm your idiot though."

Sorry for the delay. But hope you liked it and happy holidays.