I don't love you anymore Ch 8

Adrien's Pov*

"Cheese." they say. I ruffle my nose in confusion. "Cheese? What kind of a clue is- wait- PLAGG!" I hear him snicker as he zips in front of my face. "Yep, now give me cheese." I roll my eyes and give him his stinky cheese.

"I don't know how you can eat that stuff." I say disgusted. He gasps. "How dare you! You have no taste!" he screams at me. He then looks back at his cheese, "Don't listen to him my dear." he says. I sigh then gesture for him to hide in my jacket.

I exit the school and look for Mari and I see her walking home. I then remember about my patrol with Ladybug and transform in a near-by alleyway. I can't wait to see her.

Marinette's Pov*

I walk into my room and flop on my bed. I start to think about Chat, then I ask myself, 'Does he still have feelings for Ladybug?' Guess I will find out at patrol.

"TIKKI! SPOTS ON!"

I zip threw the streets of Paris looking for Chat. I 'spot' him in the bridge and sit next by him.

Lb: Hey cat.
Cn: Hey Ladybug.
Lb: Can I ask you something?
Cn: Anything.
Lb: Do you like me still?
Cn: M-Maybe a little bit.
Lb: What about Marinette?
Cn: I-I... I-It's... I don't know... I'm confused on my feelings.
Lb: Oh... I-I have to go... you should go visit your girlfriend.
Cn: W-Wait!

But I don't stop. I keep going until I reach my house and fall on my bed. As soon as I reach it, I am surprised to find myself crying.  So he still likes Ladybug? And he doesn't know about his feelings for me? His girlfriend? "Stupid Cat." I say. I then hear a tap on my window.

I dry my eyes and open it to find Chat. "What do you want?" I ask. "I-I... I guess Ladybug told you our conversation?" I glare at him. "She didn't have to." I say coldly. His ears droop lower than they already were. "I do love you Mari, I'm just... fighting with myself because it is hard to forget your first love, especially when she starts to show interest." he says. I can understand him a bit, it took me awhile to forget Adrien. "I know, it took me awhile to forget Adrien." I say.

After I welcome him inside, we talk it out and work everything out. Before he leaves, I give him a peck on the lips, as I pull away, he deepens it. I kiss him back of course. He pulls my waist closer to him as I pull on his bell to bring him closer to me. As things are getting heated up I pull away. "Goodnight Chaton." I say as I walk into my room and leave him on the balcony, dumbfounded. I giggle to myself.

The next day.

I go with a Ladybug themed outfit this time and let my hair down with a strand pinned up in the back. I pit on a ladybug themed shirt with some red jeans and some black converse. I also wear the necklace Leela gave me.

As I walk to school I see Adrien, he turns to look at me before running over to me. "H-Hi Marinette." he says. "Hey Adrien."  I say. "S-So a-are you d-doing anything after school? B-Because I-I was wondering i-if you would l-l-like to g-g-go g-g-get a smoothie w-w-with m-me, you know l-l-like a d-d-date." he stutters out. I frown. "I'm sorry Adrien, but... I don't love you anymore."

Adrien's Pov*

"I'm sorry Adrien, but... I don't love you anymore." she said. I have to admit that it pained me to hear her say that. I want her to love both sides of me but... I don't think that's going to happen. I want to kiss her again... I can barely keep away from her... she is so breath takenly beautiful in everyway... "O-Ok... see you later..." I turn to leave but she wraps me in a hug. "I don't mean to hurt your feelings... I still wish to be friends... if you're still up for it." she says slowly. I smile and hug back. "Of course, thanks Mari."

We then break away and head for class. I see Alya and Nino sitting together on a bench. Mari taps my shoulder and points to them with a evil smile. She explains the plan and I smile back with the same look.

We walk up behind them and listen to them flirt for awhile before jumping out and screaming,"JUST KISS ALREADY!" when we did, they nearly fell off the bench. They then glared at us as we feel to the floor laughing.

"W-We're gonna be l-late to class..." Nino stuttered out which made us laugh even more as he turned red as his hat.

After we finally stopped laughing, well, me and Mari had to hang on to each other because we were still laughing as we walked to class trying not to fall on the floor again. We tried to keep our laughs quiet but every time Alya turned around to shoot us a glare we burst out laughing. It wasn't until we walked into class until we stopped dead in our tracks because SOMEONE *cough* CHLOE *cough* was having a tantrum about her hair.

"UGH! I CAN'T BE BELIEVE THIS! RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! MY HAIR STYLE COST MORE THAN YOUR ENTIRE OUTFIT! HOW DARE YOU RUIN IT?!" she shrieked at Rose. "I-I'm sorry C-Chloe... I just tr-tripped..." she managed to say. I can tell Rose didn't mean to because she was tearing up. I was about to say something until Marinette stepped forward.

"You know, it's odd that you're having a tantrum over your hair when it looks better than it did in the first place. You shouldn't give Rose a hard time about it, accidents happen you know." she said with a devious smile. Chloe looked angry, but scared. I heard Alya snicker and tell Nino,"She needs some ice for that burn!" I chuckled quietly to myself.

"How dare you! You... you-" she started, but was cut off when Mari shoved her against a wall. "Did you want to say something Chloe? I'm sure you remember our conversation we had a few days ago... you should be nicer to people. It would be wise to wake the fuck up and realize that everything will not go your way and your 'Daddykins' will not always be their to save your ass. It is your choice, either A, Be nicer to everyone and find the goodness in you that I know you have. Or B, keep being the person you are now and be labeled as a bitch for the rest of your life and drive people away. Now, which one is it?" she said. Everyone was deathly quiet, waiting for her answer.

                 "I-I choose A..."

Thanks for reading and I am so sorry for not updating! I am having some family issues right now... but I know it will work out! Thank you for 238 reads! I didn't think I would get that many.This was 1016 words not counting my part. Have a wonderful day and keep a smile with you!!!❤❤❤