Ch 14

Adrien Pov*

My whole world seems to crash underneath me as she uttered those words. I covered my mouth with my hands as I fell to my knees. I muffled sob escaped my lips as I almost fell to the ground. My other arm had to stop me from doing so.

Marinette's Pov*

I almost broke after seeing the blonde boy fall to the ground. His tears made me want to scream out to him. I don't know why, I didn't even know these people. They seemed like they meant well, but I still don't know them.

It felt like I was missing a huge chunk of something. Like it had been taken away by a dark force, and I felt oddly drawn to this group of people. Like I've been with them for a long time. A girl with ombre colored hair walks up to me. "You may not remember us, but we-we will help you through it. " She says while a tear slides down her face.  I stare at her confused and just back away. "I have to leave. Bye. " I say while jumping down the side of the building and running to the location most familiar to me.

I end up at a bakery. I see a nice, familiar looking couple in it. They seem to be worried. I feel the urge to comfort them but swing to the top. I find a balcony that feels like home. I open the trap door and drop into the room.

This... this is my room. I bathe in the comforting smell of cookies and warmth. I lay across the bed, knowing only the skin tight material with polka dot design on my body to comfort me. I fell asleep to this empty yet familiar feeling.

~her dream~

I'm walking away from the bakery, and find myself at a mansion a few minutes later. My body keeps moving, I see the blonde boy from earlier arguing with an older man. I assume that was his father. It seems as though they can't see me.

My body moved to see the blonde boy's father enter a code into a keypad. It was behind a huge picture of a beautiful woman. It the man dropped down and my body dropped with him. It was Hawkmoth's lair. The blonde boy's father transformed into Hawkmoth. I have a feeling this isn't good.

~end of her dream~

I wake up and leave the bakery immediately. I retrace my steps from my dream.

I look for a way in the mansion and find an open window. I climb threw it and hear a gasp. I turn around and wrap the person in my yoyo. I see the blonde boy. "Oh shit. " I see him visibly cringe when I cuss. Weirdo. "Sorry about that, but... I need you to help me with something. " I tell him. "What is it? Do you remember me? What about Chat Noir? " He asked frantically. I shook my head sadly at him. "I'm sorry, but we can focus on that later. I need to find Hawkmoth. And I need your help to do so. "

He nods his head. "I need you to lead me to a painting with a woman on it. She has blonde hair and green eyes. " He looks confused but nods.

We get to the painting and I open it to see the keypad. I type in the code and blondie and I go down. I see his Hawkmoth standing there. The blonde boy scowls at him and walks towards him. I stop him, "You don't have to fight him. You shouldn't, a civilian shouldn't even be here. If you didn't know, that is your father. " I tell him.

He looks shocked but shows a determined expression. "You may not remember, but I am your partner. Even if that is my father, I will not stand by and watch him continue to hurt innocent people. "

I stare at him confused, what could he do that made him so confident? And... partner? I never had a partner. "No offense, but what can a banana do? " I ask him. He almost laughs, "I can trip ya. Plus I'm your partner, Chat Noir. Claws out. "

He transforms. Honestly, a suit morphed onto him, he doesn't look much different. "Ok well... now what? " I ask him. "Whadda mean? I'm ready to fight. " He said. I cringe, "Are you even gonna be able to move? It's kinda tight, and it's hot leather. " He blushed, "it's fine! Let's just get this over with. " He said.

"Ok weirdo"

763 words

I am awful. I haven't updated this in almost two months. Sorry guys/gals.

This book is almost done. 😭 this chapter was kinda a filler so it wasn't that interesting and had some goofy stuff because I am tired.

So... I'll be 14 in about a week. Know you probably couldn't give a fuck but... I'm just excited for July 2 of 2018 FUCK YEAH.

Annndddd I'm going to New Orleans so I will try to update either before or straight after.

Hope you have a wonderful day and keep as smile with you!!! ❤❤❤

Love, 

                           Leela💖