Ch 12

Chat's POV*

Come on... I have to go faster! I have to save Marinette! My ring beeps. Not now dammit... It continues to beep as I leap off if a building and I transform. "Dammit! " I yell as I fall onto a building. Place zooms up in my face with a nervous smile.

"Would this be a bad time to ask for some cheese? " He laughs a little, as to cheese me up. I turn my head away and he zooms back in my face. "How are you holding up kid? " He asks me. I sigh. "We need to find Tikki so she can take us to Master Fú. Do you have anyway of knowing where she is? " I ask him. He shrugs. "I can sense her presence. It's faint since it's so far away, but I can find her if you can take me there. " He says. I nod and motion for him to get in my pocket as I hand him some cheese. I take the elevator to the bottom floor and realise that it's Chloe's dad's hotel. I scowl inwardly, I really don't want to see her.

"ADRIKINS!!!! " I hear a familiar shriek. "Hey babe! " Lila too? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Chloe runs up and try to tackle me put I push her away. She pouts making her look like a deranged puffer fish. Lila walks past her and hugs me and I pry her hands off of me. She pouts too. They must be related to the puffer fish somehow. I've had enough of these two for a lifetime. "Chloe, I don't like you and never will. Sorry, but that's the way it is. Lila, the deal is off. I don't care about my father's company, and I don't want to pretend for him. My heart belongs to Marinette. "

They both look at me like they got jack-slapped. Chloe smiles warmly at me. "I'm glad you've found someone, you picked a good one." she says. I smile back and Lila looks at me with a scowl. "You dare pick that... that shank! Over me? My father will here about this!" she huffs. I roll my eyes and hand her the hotel phone. "Go ahead and call him then. How about you also tell him about those photos you sent the other day to... what was his name... Johnathan?" I say while smirking. She just stomps off after that.

"Can you find Tikki now?" I ask Plagg. "Shee's at Marphinette's hourse." he says while scarffing down some cheese. "Ok then, PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" I yell.

Once I reach Marinette's house a huge bug comes flying at me, nope, scratch that, it's a kwami. "Chat Noir! Thank goodness you're here, hm, never thought I'd say that...anyway,we need to get to Master Fu. Follow me!" She says. Ouch, ego has been lowered.

When we finally get there I see a familiar face. "You're the old man I helped across the street!" I say. "I'm not old, you're just young. I'm only 186 years.... young." he says. I chuckle but then return with a serious expression, "We need to save Ladybug, she's been akumatized. I...I don't know what to do, she was already stronger than me before, now, she's... unstoppable." I say. He only smiles at me. "Then you will need help to get her back." he says while getting up. "Are you going to help me or...?" I ask. "No, no, no, you will help me hand out the rest of the miraculouses."

591 words

sorry it is so short, im on a writer's block with my storys lately and I have no ideas.

Hope you have a wonderful day and keep a smile with you!!!<3<3<3