i. foreword

I. A QUICK WORD
so, this is my first time writing about the lgbtq+ community and i am very excited. i'm a proud member of the community and have been for two years(came out to all of my friends a year ago.) i am very excited for this and i'm trying to make everything as realistic as possible!
__________________

II. STATUS
started: may 2017
ended: august 2017
ended.
____________________

III. DESCRIPTION
"you make me feel like a real boy." "you are a real boy"
when caleb decides to go back to school and bravely come out to his class, he didn't know he would help someone along the way.
__________________

IV. WARNINGS
may contain foul language and mature themes. lowercase intended because i prefer either taking in all lowercase or all caps.

this story is going to be very cliche, read at your own risk!
__________________

V. FINAL WORDS
i have tried writing more fan fiction but this idea crossed my mind and i loved it. i wanted to bring attention to this topic and let people know you never know what could happen if you give a little advice. there are so many of us out there and no one will know unless we speak up about it. this topic is so important because trans people are real people and some don't understand. i hope you all enjoy and learn from this. i love you all! xoxo.
__________________