Chapter 6- Surprise Surprise

Picture of David^^

"What the fuck you think you're doing?!" Cameron says angrily. David backs away saying, "Nothing man. She came onto me." I shake my head and mumble, "You lying jackass." I look at Cameron then run home crying. I lock the door behind me and head up to my room quietly, trying not to wake up Ruby. I lay across my bed, kicking my Tims off. I put my ear buds in and blast music. I get a text from Cameron saying:

Cameron: Hey Bre, why did you leave?
Me: I didn't want I be there anymore...
Cameron: I wanted to dance with you and talk.
Me: Um I'm sorry...
Cameron: Do you have curfew?
Me: No why?
Cameron: Come outside :)
Me: Out front or back?
Cameron: Meet me out back please.
Me: are you alone or Tucker and David with you?
Cameron: Just me.
Me: Where's Yasmine?
Cameron: I guess somewhere with Evan or not. They got into it after you left.
Me: Oh okay.
Cameron: Please come out.
Me: Why though?
Cameron: I want to talk to you face to face.
Me: Why me?
Cameron: Because you're the one, I want to talk to last before I go to sleep.
Me: Really?
Cameron: Really really.
Me: Okay Shrek cheesy ass. I'll be right out. Hold your breath until I do!
Him: Why? You're only going to take my breath away when you do come out here.
Me: Mouse.
Him: Squeak squeak :)

I laugh and change into sweats before walking out and seeing him sitting on the patio. He smiles up at me as I join him. "Hey Cam." I say. He says back, "Hey Bre. Thank you for coming outside to sit with me. It means a lot. You didn't kiss David first did you? It's okay if you did. I'm just curious and don't really believe it. David is a bit of a womanizer and I've noticed him looking at you a lot in class. I don't like it at all." I laugh a little bit and tell him, "I didn't fall for his trick completely. I had came over and while looking for you, I seen Yasmine giggling with her hand on your chest and walked off. David came up to me and he told me sweet things. We then danced and he kissed me. That is really what happened. He sighs out of relief and says, "Yasmine got told off by me when she did that. I have no interest in a girl that cheats. Yes, she cheated on me with Evan but after you left she got her karma. Because Evan was seen by the fire pit making out with Alaric. So not only did she get cheated on but it was with another guy. She is homophobic so she left humiliated immediately afterwards. They are a cuter couple than her and Evan were in my opinion. I bust out laughing and laugh so hard I snort. I quickly cover my mouth and he smiles then says, "Awwe! You have a cute laugh and the snort only made it cuter. Bre I'm glad you moved here. By the way, I never found out where you're from. Can we okay 21 questions?" I say, "Sure we can; I came from Lynchburg, Tennessee."

Him: Okay, so what's your favorite color/colors?
Me: Black and black again. Yours?
Him: Black and blue, favorite food? Mines Chinese.
Me: Mine too! What's something you're scared of?
Him: Being alone. You?
Me: Love.
Him: Why? What did he do?! I'll kick his ass.
Me: He left me because I was going to move here.
Him: How long?
Me: We were together a year and 6 months but he broke up with me 3 weeks before I was supposed to leave. In just a few days of the breakup, he was already kissing someone else. I don't get it though. He called me while I was in the house, said something about a surprise but I'm not sure what. I just know he's an ass that really hurt me.
Him: That asshole didn't deserve you. You deserve way better than that. I'm sure David told you, that you deserve someone that won't give up on you and it's true, You do! You honestly deserve the best. No no! You deserve the world Bre.
Me: *blushes* Thank you Cam. So do you.
Him: Are you a virgin?
Me: No. I lost it a couple years back. You?
Him: No one knows this but yes, I am honestly.

We talk like that all night, getting to know each other.  At some point, I must had fallen asleep because I woke up with a blanket on me and Cameron asleep in the other chair the same. I sneak a picture of him and set it to my lock screen. I can't lie, I have a thing for this boy. It isn't a serious one but I know it's definitely something. I go inside to make some blueberry muffins. Ruby comes down and says, "Smells good little sister. Sorry but I can't make it for our shopping trip. I have to meet up with Adam. He finally reached out to me and wants to talk about seeing and meeting Amelia. I sigh and nod. "Okay. It's alright. That's more important than finding a dress. You go and be careful but also good luck!" I tell her. She hugs me, grabbing a muffin before leaving out the door. I walk back out back with a few muffins and a glass of orange juice, Just as Cameron is waking up. He smiles and says, "Good morning beautiful!" I blush and tell him the same. He then asks, "So we slept out here all night or did you leave me alone?" He takes a muffin as I tell him, "No I didn't leave you. I woke up like 30 minutes ago and made the muffins. My sister was telling me that she won't be able to attend our shopping trip today due to other important plans. I understood why she had to cancel but dang. I'm thinking about not going at all now. He shakes his head and says, "No Bre. You wanted to go today. Your birthday look is important to you. I'll cancel my plans with the boys and meet you there. I may not be your sister but I can give you an honest opinion and male perspective." I nod and agree. "Okay. Thank you so much! Only if you're absolutely sure." He cuts me off. "Look Bre, I'm not only going because I want you to model for me but because you mean something to me and your birthday is special. Go get ready and I'll meet you in two hours." I hug him then head upstairs to shower. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and do natural makeup with nude lip gloss. I wear a black shirt with cut off shorts and white shoes. I jog to the mall which is only a block away. My phone rings and I see that it's Aiden.

Me: What do you want?
Him: You. Don't play. What are you about to do?
Me: Going to the mall. Wait no. I just got here.
Him: Turn around.

I turn around confused and there infront of me stood my ex...