Chapter 13- I admit it

Aubrey's House^^

Author's Note: A little more mature content.

I wake up and feel as if I've been hit by a bus. I can't move, I'm to sore. Babe really done a number on me last night. We talked about life experiences after we finished the third round. He told me about the time he was 17 and was surfing with Tucker, David, and Evan. He was cool with Evan back then until he and Yasmine crossed the line. He had suspected but never had proof until he caught them having sex under the bleachers at school during their home coming week. She begged him to stay and promised not to let it happen again. He gave her a second chance and were together again not even a full week when I got transfered. He admitted last night that he had thought I was beautiful and that confused him. Because he never thought about girls other than his girlfriend like that. Then he stole one of my pencils out of my hair. He said he just wanted to hear my voice then. He thought it was just him being curious but it developed into a crush. He planned on talking to Yasmine about it but when he went to her house, he walked in on her and Evan doing the 69. Instead of Evan eating her Pussy, he was eating her ass. He told me after seeing that he didn't care anymore and that he had it in his mind that there weren't any good girls out there. His ex before Yasmine has left him for David when he wouldn't have sex with her. She had blonde hair and light blue eyes. When he told me, I nearly choked due to Ruby having blonde hair and light blue eyes. He was going to give up on love before I really came around. Anyways back to the time he was surfing with the guys. He said it was a calm sunny day until he fell off his board. A baby shark had knocked him off. It bit him but he managed to get loose somehow and swim away. He said he was so scared he would lose his leg and Yasmine wasn't there for him while he was in the hospital. She was probably to busy fucking Evan or David. Yes, David had a go at her as well. He's one of the biggest players babe knows. He said since he's known him, he's had sex with 20 or more girls just at school. They never get passed a second date with him. Once he hits it he leaves and never talks to them again. The only reason why he's still friends with him is because he saved him from the shark and their parents once dated. Babe's mother and David's father were together for 2 years and although it didn't last, they're still really good friends. As far as he and Tucker, well they've been best friends since 1st grade. They had the same bully and decided to have each other's back. Every sinfd then, they've been close and like brothers. Tucker's deal is that he used to be a player as well but never as bad as David. He would date a girl for only 3 weeks at the most then dump her. Cameron got him to change his ways, but neither of the two can get through to David. He sees love as a game. I know it's bad to say or think, but I hope he gets his heart broken one day. If not that, Then maybe a girl will play his game better than him and he quit for good. David is a charmer, I'll give him that, but his player ways make him way ugly. Yes, I missed him at Cameron's party when we were just friends, but I found out first hand how he plays. I was dumb to let him break through like he did. However with Cameron, I regret nothing. I admitted to him that when he stole my pencil, I wanted him to talk to me more. I was just to shy and focused to say it at the time. I'm honestly glad he didn't give up. He is my love, my best friend and simply my everything. I'm not happy that my horse died but I'm glad we moved here. Meeting him has been the best. If I could had changed anything about my past, it would had been him, I'd lost my virginity to, not Aiden! As soon as I think that, he walks into the room and leans down to kiss me. "Good morning beautiful. How do you feel?" He asks me. I smirk and pull him down on top of me. He gets the hint and kisses me, while his hands travel down my body. He massages my pussy and asks how bad it hurts. I tell him, "It hurts but it feels good at the same time." He bites his lip and asks if I want to try 69. I nod and he lays beside me. I get in position and lick the head softly in a circular motion, while he does the same to my clit. As I begin to suck him off, he shoves his tongue deep inside me. He moans as I suck faster and faster massaging his balls. I climax just as he does and I swallow every bit. He says, "Damn baby. I love you." I smile at him and tell him, "I love you too. By the way, you taste good." "Come here." He tells me. I do as he says, and he kisses me. We lay in each other's arms for about 15 minutes until we decide to take a shower and brush our teeth. He pokes me a time or two but as I'm not ready to be a mother and carry a baby inside of me, we decide to wait. I dry my hair after getting out and braid it in pigtails. Babe smirks at me and I know exactly what he's thinking. Dirty boy. We brush our teeth and get dressed then go downstairs to make breakfast. I decide on a breakfast shake, while he fixes himself pancakes shaped like Batman. He must miss Amelia, since I bought that for when she's over. When he sits down beside me, I decide to ask him about it. "Babe you miss baby girl don't you?" "I do! I have grown attached to her. How could I not?! She's precious and oh so adorable. I honestly love her." He tells me. I smile and respond with, "She really is but you know when we do finally have children, they will be just as adorable." He blushes and mumbles, "I'm ready now..." I look at him and he turns redder realizing I heard him. I shake my head smiling. "What was that babe?" I ask him. He says while looking me in the eyes, "I said I'm ready now. I know for a fact I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You are perfect in every was and would be an amazing mother. I'm sure your sister would agree with me along with Adam." I blush. "Are you sure I would be? I know I'm good with Amelia Rose but our own? I'm not sure I'm ready to lose my figure and have someone kick me that I couldn't kick back." He laughs and tells me, "it's okay babe. I was just saying I'm ready, in case it happens and you get scared I'll leave. I won't do that to you. I'm in this for the long run. I love you Aubrey Marie Smith. I'm sprung and I admit it right here and right now. We kiss until my grandmother rings my doorbell. I invite her in for a cup of coffee. She has Amelia with her, which you can guess where she is. Watching tv with her Cammon as she calls him. I tell my grandma, "Grams, in thinking of going blonde like mom did but I'm not cutting my hair like her. She smiles and tells me, "Blonde would suit you darling. Just if your hair ever goes back to your natural color again, please don't dye it again. You're absolutely stunning as a brunette but this violet is cute too." I get up and hug her and she continues to say, "I must be going now. I have to pick up a friend from the doctor. Please look after Amelia for me." "I got her grams, you go ahead." I tell her. Just as she leaves, I get an unknown phone call...