Rachel

~Rachel~

 "Heavy breathing" Just here I go again fighting another day of my life, it t really sucks , But  well if you guys don't know I'm Rachel, I'm that one girl the world hates, The girl who feel like she has no love and most likely will never ever will be happy until of course one beautiful mushy day... 

  The person who would bring me joy ,was this boy named Cameron, that one guy who will fill me up, fill my joyless and sad soul with joy and happiness, and give me feelings that I never felt before.,,

So one day I was walking in this dreadful hallway and right then and there, I saw him walking past me it was something inside of me that went off like a firework. But I never really feel so I just walked it off like it was just nothing. 

Then I saw my beautiful best friend Lana the only person who really understand my broken soul sometimes you can even say we are both the same person, but I guess that is what I get for being with her for so long...

 "Heavy sighs"  she says hi like she usually do and give me that stupid pathetic but truthful stare. Her face was down in her drawing book doodling like usual, sometimes I wonder whats going on in her bloody head , but "Sigh" we may never know and half of the times I don't think she even knows.

 I hear the bell ring, well I guess it time for us to go through another dreadful presentation in class like we do everyday

But then Lana looked up at me and sighed as we were walking to class then she asked me "What mush do you think we having for lunch" and honestly I looked up at her and just ignored her and walk to class with my hoodie on and my face down.