Lana

~Lana~

    I wake up in the morning and the first thing I see is rain and the first thing I hear is screaming and yelling I guess that's a sign that  my parents are arguing again...

 I don't really know why my mother keep forgiving my father, like this is his 5 millionth chance honestly he most likely blew it again..

I  think once he walked out the  5 millionth time he should've stay out, because  it's not worth it just to come back and get kicked out over, and over again

 "SLAMMM!"   that was of course of the sound of the door slamming again  and honestly  I hope it was the last time.

So I kept on doing what I was doing, left the house then I went straight to school...

 As I was walking down the hallway I saw my crush chad (Major heart eyes) starting at me as usual. And honestly I don't know why he never comes up to me ask me out, like am I not attractive

But for now I just ignore it for a while and then I see my best friend wearing her favorite black hoodie, and her favorite band T-shirt.  I went up to her  and said "hi" but I looked at her eyes and she looked even more distracted than usual. I wanted to ask whats wrong but I guess knowing her since Kindergarten she would want me to just ignore it and let it go, so I went to my locker and took out my drawing book and start drawing.

I hear the bell ring, I know its time for me and Rachel to go to this dreadfully boring class and learn  but I was hungry so I asked her what's for lunch but Ialready know she would just ignore me.