Home

~Rachel~

Me and Lana was walking to my house and strangely she was oddly quiet, normally she would be talking my ears off. Even though she really doesn't look like the talking type.

So I just started a conversation with her but in reply she just "Sighed"

~Lana~

I was walking with Rachel and I guess she can she that I'm quiet, but I was too busy wondering what was going to happen with my family , and if Chad likes me way can't he say anything, Why can't I say anything

That's probably my problem I so worried on him making the first move that I should make the first move. My thought was alter when Rachel asked me whats wrong and I did was sighed

~Rachel~

So we arrived at my house and of course like usual my mom was at work so I decided to order pizza.  Lana's favorite like I mean who don't like pizza.

And I went to look at possible movies when could watch like there a whole bunch to choose from. So Lana said she wanted to watch Annabelle. I told her it was scary but she was like I dont care.

~Lana~

We finally arrived at Rachel house and the first thing she does is pick up the phone to call the pizza man. And honestly I like Rachel house better because her house spelled like lavender, oh  I love the smell of lavender.

So besides checking her house out I went up stairs too her room and I sat on her bed put my book bag down and waited for the pizza guy to arrive and Rachel to get some soda.

~Rachel~

As soon as the pizza guy arrive I put in Annabelle got some popcorn and we started to watch.

...

...

...

Couple hours went by and the movie was over, but me and Lana was to afraid to go asleep so we just sat on the bed talking about boys and what we was going to wear on Monday.