Faker.

Alfie pulled into Louise's driveway and parked the car. I had fallen asleep from exhaustion and didn't want to open my eyes.

Alfie placed a hand on my leg and began to shake it. "Zoe, Zoe were here."

I was awake I just didn't want to do anything involving physical activity. I heard Alfie get out of the car and shut the door behind him. He opened my door and slid an arm under my legs and another arm behind me back. He picked me up out of the car and started walking up the walkway.

When we reached Louise's door Alfie rang the bell and waited.

"CHUM.."

"Shh! She fell asleep." Alfie whispered to Louise.

"Oh sorry c'mon in Alfie."

I could feel Alfie walking in over the threshold and I felt Lou's presence as she leaned in and gave Alfie a quick hug.

"Thanks for taking care of her Alf. And bringing her."

"No problem. So where is our room?"

"Up the stairs first door on your right. I'll go get your bags."

"Thanks Louise. Back seat passenger side."

I could hear Lou's feet padding on the floor as she was walking out the door.

Alfie's arms clutched around me as he started up the stairs. I snuggled into him showing him that I cared and that I loved him for doing this for me.

All of the sudden light shown through my eye lids and I was laid down on a soft duvet. Alfie pulled down the duvet and repositioned the pillows. He pulled off my shoes and slid me under the covers laying my head softly on the pillow. He pulled the duvet back up to my chin.

Louise walked in with our bags and sat the on the floor and the foot of the bed.

"She's always so tired."

I could hear the both giggle and Alfie started to answer her.

"I think I'm going to go to bed too is that okay?"

"Yes Alfie that's fine. I'll see you guys in the morning."

I heard Louise shut the door and Alfie let out a sigh.

I heard him unzip the bag and I felt the duvet sink at my feet as Alfie was taking things out. He was hanging up clothes in the wardrobe and he was taking toiletries into the bathroom that was in connected to out bedroom. I felt his hand slide into my pocket and then my phone slid out. I heard him plug it into the charger that was in the wall.

I heard the bathroom door creak open and I barely opened my eyes. I saw Alfie taking all my makeup and carefully laying it on the counter. He then walked out of the bathroom and opened the wardrobe. He grabbed a pair of shorts and started to take off his shirt.

He was strong but not bulky. He was very toned, tanned and had slight abs. He had a snail trail of dark hair that disappeared into his waist band. His biceps were all muscle. And he had the most toned back I've ever seen.

He bent down and untied his shoes and slid them off sitting them beside mine. He took off his socks and threw them in the hamper by the wardrobe.

His hands moved toward his waist and unbuttoned his jeans. He gripped the sides and slid them down his legs. His legs were long and muscular, and covered in hair. I don't usually like body hair. But Alfie looked like walking sex with it.

He slid on the shorts and turned on the ceiling fan. He turned off light and I quickly shut my eyes. I felt Alfie slide under the duvet next to me. He slid his arm under my back and pulled me to him he laid his other arm over my stomach. His hands intertwining at my hip.

I laid my hand on top of his bicep and turned into him so my face was being tickled by his chest hair. His sweet smell filled my nose and he enclosed his arms around me. I placed my hands under the duvet and on his hips and then around his waist.

Alfie kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Little One." he whispered his lips still against my forehead.

"Good night Alfie." I said kissing his chest and snuggling closer to him.

He laughed. "Faker."

-------------------------------

Hows that then!?

Sorry it was a boring filling chapter.

Leave comments about what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Love Caity.