Getting Ready.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the robe around my body. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30, the dinner was at 8. I walked out of the bathroom and over to Alfie who was sitting at the desk working. Walking over I placed my hands on his shoulders and leaned down kissing his cheek.

"Do you want some food?" Alfie asked. "You might be hungry by the time we go down for dinner."

"Sure." I said snuggling my face into his neck.

---------------------------------------

There was a knock at the door and Alfie walked over. He rolled in the cart and removed the lids from the plates. I settled on mash and Alfie got some fish and chips.

After eating it was about 7 and Alfie got into the shower. I walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a green, blue, and black sequined dress, that hugged me in all the right places, and came down to right above my knees. I began to put on my makeup and once I was done I slid on a pair of black gladiators with a little heel. As I was spraying my perfume Alfie walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing a pair of suit pants and a white t-shirt tucked in. He was cleanly shaven and had his hair slicked back. He looked absolutely beautiful. He walked over and pulled out a white button up and pulled it on. He buttoned it up, tucked it in and pulled out a green tie that matched my dress perfectly. He stood up his collar and walked over to me.

"Help?" He asked sweetly.

I took the tie from his hands and tied it around his neck. He pulled on a suit jacket and placed a green pocket tissue in the chest pocket.

I was staring out the window and Alfie walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around me at my waist.

"They'll love you. I promise." Alfie said against my neck in between pecks.

I let out a a deep sigh and rested my head against his. "I know. I'm just nervous."

Alfie took my hand in his and led me towards the door and we made our way down to the lobby for a cab to the dinner.

----------------------------------------

Sorry it is so short guys. I just wanted to get something up for you. I feel terrible when I dont update.

Hope you are liking it.

Love Caity.