Help!

Alfie and I were on a flight back to the UK. I'll admit, I was sad. I could've spent a lot more time in San Francisco. It was beautiful there. I enjoyed going out with Alfie, to places we had never been before. It was great.

Alfie was asleep on my shoulder, as usual, and I was listening to the Arctic Monkeys to pass the time. There had been some turbulence, but not loads.

Mardy Bum was playing in my ears when a pair of soft lips touched my neck. A smile spread across my small face. I looked down to see Alfie's rich brown eyes staring into mine.

"Were almost there Alf." I said flipping through a magazine I had bought in the airport.

"Good." Alfie said sitting up and stretching his arms out.

--------------------------------------

The flight landed at Gatwick, at about half 9 in the morning. We grabbed our bags and made our way back to the flat.

Alfie parked next to my car and grabbed the bags as we made our way inside and up the stairs. Alfie swiped his card and entered the code which granted us access. The door was met by ten days worth of mail on the floor. The storm clouds loomed out in the sky. Typical Britain.

Alfie and I took our bags up the stairs and sat them in the bedroom. Me and Alfie fell onto the bed and both fell asleep instantly.

-----------------------------------------

We were awoken by the sound of knocking on the door downstairs. I opened my eyes and Alfie was already staring back.

"You get it." Alfie said smiling at me.

"No you." I said giggling at him.

"Rock. Paper. Scissors?" Alfie said.

"Okay!" Alfie and I sat up in bed, ignoring the loud knocking on the door.

"1. 2. 3. Show!" Alfie said.

We both had rock and decided to go down and answer it together. I wrapped my robe around my body over my pajamas. And Alfie slid on shorts, he was topless showing off his amazing biceps and chest hair.

Me and Alfie fought down the stairs giggling. We were laughing so hard we didnt even look through the peep hole. As soon as Alfie swung open the door our laughing stopped and the smiles fell from our faces. Like dried leaves from a tree in a strong gust of wind.

"Zoe. Please hear me out!" Nikolai was standing in the doorway, drenched from the rain that was falling outside.

I instinctively moved and stood behind Alfie holding onto his arm. He wrapped his arm around my back and placed it near my hip.

"I think it'd be best if you leave." Alfie said in a strong, stern voice.

"Please Zoe. Please." Nikolai pleaded.

I walked in front of Alfie and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I'll be fine. I promise." I said clutching at his hips.

"Okay." He turned and walked into his office which was close to the kitchen.

I turned back to Nikolai and waved him in. "Kitchen." I said.

Nick sat at the table and started twiddling his thumbs rapidly. "Zoe I'm sorry! You have to believe me. Please."

I just stared at the table. Not acknowledging him at all.

"Zoe! Please! I need you! Please take me back I promise I'll never do it again!" Nikolai said sounding pathetic.

I scoffed and stood up from the table. I walked over and started cutting an apple into slices.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like! I'm hungry."

I heard footstep getting closer and slowly placing the knife onto the counter top I turned around.

"Please Zoe." Nick said quietly, placing his hands on my hips.

I tried to push him away. But he was so much stronger than me. "No Nick!" I said.

Nick's face was turning from sadness to anger. "You're going to take me back weather you like it or not." Nick picked up the knife and held it to my throat as he pinned me against the wall with his body.

"Say it Zoe. Say you'll take me back."

I was struggling against his hold of me. "I..." I started to say.

"ALFIE." I screamed as loud as I could.

"You bitch!"

Nikolai plunged the knife into my stomach and yanked it down towards my hip. Leaving a huge gash in my side. I let out a scream of pain. Alfie ran into the room and pulled Nick off of me. Causing me to fall to the floor. Alfie knocked Nick out in one punch and he ran over to me. Hugging my limp body in his arms.

"You're okay." Alfie said. Tears started to form in his eyes. "You're okay." He pulled out his phone and called the police.

Blood started pooling around my body and my vision was going blurry. "HURRY! MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN STABBED!" Alfie yelled into the phone.

"Stay with me Zoe! Please! Please don't leave me!" The tears fell from his eyes and landed on my cheek.

The last thing I remember was being lifted onto a gurney and wheeled out of the flat and into an ambulance. Alfie was in with me and held my limp, cold hand the whole way to the hospital.

----------------------------------------

DONT HATE ME! Hope you guys are liking it.

Thanks so much for reading.

Love Caity.