Chapter 1

{new years day}

Alyssas POV:

"You called?" I asked as i walked up to uncle scooter.

"Really alyssa?! drinking? And cutting? How could you?!" He said with a shocked look on his face.

"How did you find out about that." I said sort of upset.

"Its all over the media alyssa. Its trending number one on twitter, of course its all tmz is talking about.." I cut him off.

"screw tmz, all they need is a story. So obviously they got one. And its not like im hurting anyone." I said.

"Why alyssa? And yes, your hurting yourself by consuming so much acohol and especially for being underaged!" He said angrily.

"Because im alyssa braun, im famous.." He cut me off.

"No, why would you cut, and drink?" He asked me.

"Oh, so whoever told tmz about what happened to me last night must've left out the part were justin cheated on me once more, but this time with my own cousin, Gabriella." I said.

"Is that why your upset?" He asked me.

"Of course!" I said. "But Thats only part of the reason!" I said getting a little louder. "Justin has cheated on me so many times, he claims he loves me but then he goes and he finds someone better! Shes gorgeous, shes amazing, shes perfect. Im intimidated. He goes and say i love you every day, but its sad that he doesnt mean it. Maybe he does mean it, maybe he doesnt, but i dont care anymore. I dont want to care. I just want him to say away from me for good. The cheating, the breaking up, the phone calls, but what actually broke me and caused me to cut and drink, was when he said he loved me. Do you know how hard it is, being told your loved every single day of your life, and just as you start to believe it, they suprise you. Then cheat on you, they hurt you, they think that they can find better than you so they do. And if this is how Justin really is then i cant do this anymore. Im not loosing my memory again for him to try and fix it once more. If it didnt work the first time, why would it work the second?" I said as tears started streaming down my face. "Did i mention my parents wanna send me to rehab? And i cant live with them if i dont go and i definitly cant live with Justin anymore." I said.

"Alyssa You can live with pattie and I. But you have to stop cutting and drinking and we wont put you in rehab."

"Hey, is everything okay?" Chaz said as he walked in.

"Yeah, its all fine. Do you wanna go with me to Justins to get all my stuff?" I asked him.

"I am not letting you go alone so yes, and afterward, if you want we can go get some icecream." Chaz said as he took my hand. Ever since last night after the ball dropped, chaz and I started dating. I dont know how, it just happened.
I grabbed my phone, purse, and car keys to the moving truck we own.

"wait, why do you have the moving truck keys?" Chaz asked.

"I thought we could be our own movers today." I said with a smirk.

"Are we aloud?" chaz asked curiously.

"Do you have your licenes?" I asked him.

"Yes.." He replied.

"Then yes." I said as i hopped into the passangers seat of the trunk as he jumped into the drivers seat.
We started driving and i could tell chaz had literally no idea what he was doing. It was really funny because he looked so nervous. I just randomly started busting out laughing as he started laughing too.

"Okay i have no idea what im doing." He said as he stopped the truck. We both just laughed really hard for a few minutes until chaz could contain himself enough to drive again.

"I cannot see the road its too far down why can i not see the road i need to see the road." He complained all at once.
Chaz is really funny, cute, nice, loving, and so outgoing.

We finally arrived at Justins house. No one was home so we just went in and collected all of my stuff. I started in my closet packaging all of my clothes back up as chaz stood on the bed trying to jump high enough to reach the cristmas lights. We finally got everything packaged at one point and loaded into the truck.

"Hello?" Chaz says as he answers the phone. He continues his conversation.

"Okay, well i have to unload these boxes first." He said. I think he was on the phone with his mom. Chaz got off the phone and we hauled in box after box all the way up to my room where a bunch of boxes lie.

"Can you unpack on your own? I have to go home, my family is over for dinner and i guess i have to see them." He said.

"Bye!" I said as he gave me a kiss.

"Bye baby." He said as he walked out.

"Alyssa.." Uncle scooter suddenly said.

"Woah you scared me!" I said.
"Whats up?" I asked him as i started unloading boxes.

"alright, pattie and i have been talking, and since we're not sending you to rehab or anything like that, we decided you will be coming on the second part of the believe tour with us so we can keep and eye on you. We leave thursday." He said sternly.

"You know how much i hate justin!" I said getting frustrated. "And No we cant leave thursday!" I said a little too loud. "Its chaz and i's 1 week anniversary!" I said.
"Cant we wait till the 8th?" I begged.

"No alyssa, we need to keep any eye on you, you and chaz are just going to have to video chat on your one week." Uncle scooter said and walked out of my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
woahhh! Guyss its my first chapter of of new book!! The sequal to,
"All that matters"
Im so excited for you guys to read it! Theirs going to be so much more drama and stuff you'll never see coming!
So thank you for reading my first chapter out of many..
Love you

If you have any questions, dm me on instagram or tweet me(:

twitter: @alliemontanaa
Instagram: @alliieemontanaa

And what do yall think chaz and alyssas name should be? Like justin and and alyssas was jalyssa, what should theirs be?