Chapter 33

{okay, when i say "Jasmine" i mean Jasmine Braun, Alyssas little sister.. When i say Jazzy thats Justins younger sister and when i say Jaxon thats Justins younger brother just so yall dont get mixed up..}

Jasmines POV:

"Thanks!" I yelled out to my friends mom as I got out of the car and taking a sip of my starbucks.

"Anytime sweetie." She smiled genuinely.

"Text me!" My best friend Andreana screamed out the car window to me as her mom started to pull out of the driveway. I giggled and gave her a thumbs up. I got my keys out of my bag and unlocked the front door and walked in to see Jaxon sitting there on the couch with Jalyssa. Mom and dad decided to take in Jalyssa because Alyssa and Justin couldnt keep him anymore because Calebs allergic.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Jaxon asked curiously.

"Uh i kind of live here." I said while dropping my bag on a barstool and taking a sip of my starbucks while pulling my Iphone out of my new hollister shorts pocket and walking over to the couch across from Jaxon and flopping down on it to stalk instagram. Jaxon laughed and shook his head. "What?" I asked while looking up from my phone.

"Nothing." He said while letting out one more laugh.

"No what.." I asked once more while sitting up.

"You're such a basic white girl." He chuckled and pulled his phone out.

"And you're such a basic white boy." I giggled while signing onto twitter. It was silent for like 6 minutes.

"You're so cute." He randomly said.

"Thanks." I giggled and turned away a little bit. Jaxon and I have never actually dated but we are a thing. We both like eachother.
A lot.

"Anytime beautiful." He smiled. I just blushed and looked out the window.

"Hey guys." My mom said while walking into the living room.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." Jaxon said.

"Hey can I take Jalyssa on a walk in the park with Jasmine?" Jaxon asked my mom.

"Um sure." She smiled. "Take your phones." She said.

"I have mine." Jaxon said.

"I have mine too." I said. I stood up and Jaxon did too. We both put our shoes on and he put the leash on the dog. We walked out the front door and we were off.

"So why did you want me to go with you on a walk with Jalyssa?" I asked him as we turned out of the driveway and into the street.

"Well it was actually because i wanted to talk to you." He said while we crossed the street to the park.

"About what?" I asked.

"Sorry, that answer will have to wait until i buy us icecream." He said.

"And were exactly do you see icecream?" I asked.