Chapter 17

Alyssas POV:

"Hey baby." Justin smiled while coming up behind me on the couch.

"Hi." I gave him a kiss.

"Soo baby... We're going back on tour in 1 month.. And i was wondering if we could record the song you made for me." He smiled.

"Justin.. I dont know." I replied.

"I mean.. Think about it. You dont have to record it alone if you dont want to. I'll write i 3rd part in it.. And it'll be about you and we can make it our next hit single. Scooter thinks it would make it to #1 on the billboards." Justin said.

"I wrote that song for you, and about you. Not for you to write a 3rd part, show to Scooter, or even consider making an actual song." I said and Just ran up to my room. A tear fell from my face. I just wrote that song for Justin, but of course, whenever he has a chance, he'll go and try to make something out of it. A small tear fell from my eye. I went into my closet and i went back to the room with my piano and started to play.

Justins POV:

I feel really bad that i did that to Alyssa. I knew she meant to write that song for me. And im so stupid. I should have never showed it to Scooter. Shes right. Hes going to try to make something out of it. Suddenly, i heard singing. It was the music. I didnt know were she was and she never told me were the room was so i decided to find it myself. I went into her room and i heard the sound under it. I walked into her closet and found the hole in the floor leading to it. She slowly sang and played as i walked in.

"Oh, hey, oh

Baby, baby, are you listening?

Wondering where you've been all my life

I just started living

Oh, baby, are you listening?

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

And when you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Baby, can you hear me?

When I'm crying out for you

I'm scared oh, so scared

But when you're near me

I feel like I'm standing with an army

Of men armed with weapons, hey, oh

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

And when you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy, I adore you, I adore you." A tear fell from her face as i started to sing and i walked all the way in. She kept playing.

"I love lying next to you

I could do this for eternity

You and me-we're meant to be

In holy matrimony

God knew exactly what he was doing

When he led me to you

When you say you love me

Know I love you more, I love you more

And when you say you need me