Chapter 11

Alyssas POV:

"Thank you." I said to the cab driver and paid him the money i owed and got out of the car at the front gates of our gated community. The car couldnt go any further past the gates cause i had to scan my ID card. I got out of the car and went up to the ID scanner and scanned it and it let me in. I had to walk all the way to my house from here. 'Ughhhhhh' i said to myself as i started to walked. I have such a terrible headache. I just got off the private jet and im here now. And dont remember anything that happened at the club in London. But i bet i'll find out when i go inside and turn the tv on. I walked up to our driveway and scanned our house gate card and it let me in. I walked up to the front door and turned the knob. It was locked. I knocked and no one was home. I then walked to the back door and tried to get in there but it was locked too. 'Why does everything have to be locked?!' I said to myself ticked off as i put my bag down and walked over to a sun chair by the pool. My headache got worse and after a few minutes i drifted to sleep.

*morning*

I woke up immediately when i felt surrounded by really cold water. "What the?!" I scolded as i swam to the edge of the pool. I looked up and saw Alfredo and Justin laughing. "Seriously." I said while rolling my eyes. I got out of the pool by myself and went to grab a towel. I was about to grab it, but Alfredo took it away. I tried to grab it back, but he just tossed it to Justin. "Justin!" I screamed as i walked over to him and he held it high above my head. I jumped for it but couldnt reach. I sighed sadly and went to the sliding glass door to walk inside then suddenly Justin ran over to me and rolled me in the towel and carried me bridal style into the living room and plopped me onto the couch.

"Hey, go change! You're getting the couch all wet!" Pattie Scolded. I got off the couch and ran upstairs and Justin followed. I walked up to my room and was about to open the door.

"Alyssa no dont--" justin said right as i opened the door and flour poured all over me as Chaz and Alfredo stood there laughing there butts off.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!" I yelled at them. Ryan and Alfredo walked out and Justin stayed and shut the door behind them. "They're so anoying!" I screamed.

"We heard that!" Ryan screamed back.

"Thats why i said it loud!" I replied loudly. God! I said while gripping my head. "I have a poundind headache!" I complained.

"well maybe you partied to hard with one direction." Justin laughed.

"Are you mad about that?" I asked curiously forgetting about my headache.

"Of course not. I was okay because i trust you. And there may have been cameras on you the whole time." Justin said laughing once more.

"Uh i dont remember any of it." I said akwardly. "Can you tell me what i did?" I said starting to laugh.

"Well first you took a bunch of shots with Louis and Liam, next you danced with Louis and harry, after that you had a cigerette with Zayn, then you took some more shots, next thing ya know Niall was bugging you to leave.. And my favorite part was when Harry went to kiss you in front of the paparazzi and right before he did you slapped him reminding him you were dating me." Justin chuckled and i giggled. "For as drunk as you were, im happy you even remembered my name, nonetheless we were dating." He smiled. "So thank you." He said while looking into my eyes.

"I dont know how i could forget the best boyfriend in the world even for being so drunk." I laughed as i walked into my closet to get dry clothes forgetting i was still in my wet ones. I picked out my pencils of promise tshirt, white short jean shorts, my white vans, and i had my hair down and straight with a bow at the side. I then walked out of my closet and justin was gone but he left a note.