Chapter 21

Justins POV:

"What the?" I said as i was woken up by mom mom pulling blankets off my body. "Its 7 in the morning! Why did you wake me up?!" I complained.

"You need to go get ready."

"For what?"

"Parents day."

"Why should i go?" I sighed.

"Justin your going."

"Why should I? I'm not his dad."

"Justin!" Mom scolded. "You are his father. Justin dont be like this, think about Calebs feelings... He needs a dad." Mom said while crossing her arms. "How did you feel when your father wasnt around much? I remember you asking all the time when he will come gome, Caleb is constantly asking Alyssa that. You dont have to go for Alyssa, but for Caleb. And plus you told him you would yesterday."

"Okay, okay... Fine, i'll go." I sighed while getting up.

"Fantastic." Mom smiled and walked out of my room. I have a feeling this is going to be a long day. I got up and started to get ready.

~30 minutes later~

"Here, eat some breakfast." Mom smiled while i sat down in front of a stack of pancakes and started to eat them. I scrolled through twitter for a few minutes, replied and follow to some fans and then put my phone away. I got up when i was done eating and grabbed my car keys to my white Fararri.

"Bye!" I yelled as i headed out the front door while locking it behind me and left to the school.

Alyssas POV:

"Mommy hurry up!" Caleb complained as i threw some last minute mascara on.

"Ugh." Caleb pouted and went all dramatic. "Mommy we're going to be even more late, school started already, they're going to lock the doors!" Caleb whined while laying on the floor. I chuckled because he was so cute. I looked in my full body mirror to check my outfit one last time: light blue faded into white flarey tanktop, white skinny jeans, white heels, my neckless Justin has the other piece to, and my hair aas in an elegant messy bun. "Mommy!" Caleb whinned louder.

"Alright, i'm finished." I said while putting lipgloss on.

"Yay!" Caleb cheered while jumping back to his little two feet. I chuckled and went downstairs with Caleb. I grabbed my purse, and my car keys to the black Range Rover. I checked the time and it was 7:37.

"Will daddy be there?" Caleb smiled brightly as i put him in his carseat and buckled him in.

"Uh i dont know.. Probably not." I said not meaning to upset Caleb. "Dont get sad if he isnt, okay? You know he has a very important job." I answered while closing Calebs door and getting into mine.

"Okay." Caleb sighed, i could tell he was disapointed in my answer. I sighed and checked my phone to see if Justin texted me if he was going or not. He didnt text me anything. I sighed and started to drive to the school. I'm guessing Justin didnt care and go, with his additude from yesterday i wouldnt be suprised if he didnt show up. "Theres a lot of cars Mommy."

"Yeah there is." I said as i drove in front of the School. I parked the car and carried Caleb off. I was confused since there wasnt this many kids that go to the school. I set Caleb on the ground and walked towards the school while holding his little hand. I was repying to a text from Jessica as we walked.

"DADDY!" I heard Caleb shout. He let go of my hand. I looked up and saw him running towards Justin, who was leaning on the hood of hid Ferari while using his phone. I saw Caleb hug Justins legs. I looked around and saw paparazzi, that why there was so many cars. Justin stook up straight, put his phone in his pocket, and carried Caleb. He then started to walk towards me.