Chapter 9

Alyssas POV:

"Alyssa Braun?" I heard someone say from behind the door.

"Yes." I replied with a stuffy nose face first on the bed. Then the person walked in. It was Niall.

"Uh hi." He said. "Whats wrong?" He asked looking confused as he came a little closer.

"Oh, nothing." I said as i whiped the tears off my face, stood up and pulled my dress down a little.

"Well obviously something." He said.

"Niall, do you remember when i lost my memory?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was all over the news." He said. "So what does it have to do with you crying?" He asked in his british accent. It was actually pretty cute.

"Well, my family, my friends, and my boyfriend were all lying to me. They told me i never had a twitter, Justin and I never had a past, they never told me how many times Justin really did cheat on me or hurt me." I said.

"Okay i understand that.. But why did you tweet, 'i remember everything' on your old account?" He asked while showing me the tweet i posted almost 30 minutes ago.

"Because i did remember everything. Someone deleted the pictures of me and Justin from my computer, and must have forgot to clear the trashcan." I said.

"Wait, then how did you access your old twitter account?" He asked.

"Oh my god you ask to many questions.." I said.

"Sorry." He said while looking down as he blushed.

"No dont apologize.." I said and giggled. "Okay well i got to my old twitter because i decided to bring my laptop that i havent used in 5 months. I got it out and decided to get on my twitter, but then i saw there was already another account signed in and the user was '@alyssabraun' and i got confused because i already have an account. then i found the pictures and tweeted that." I said while pointing at his phone.

"Oh. I see. And um you talk a lot." He said laughing.

"Whoops." I replied as i giggled and looked down at the floor.

"Well are you okay?" He asked as he came over to me.

"Yeah i guess." I said.

"Alright well good.. We have an interview." He said.

"Uh when?" I asked while walking into the bathroom to clean myself up as he followed me and stood in the doorway.

"Right.." He said while checking his phone. "about now." He said.

"Mr. Horan? Mrs. Braun?" Someone asked from outside my door.

"Yes?" We both replied at the same time.

"Its time to go. You two have an interview." Someone called.

"Okay!" Niall replied as i walked over to grab my phone and we left.

*Car ride*

"so how is it being in a band with a bunch of guys?" I asked him curiously.

"Well most of the time its cool, but sometimes we fight on how our songs should go, the lyrics to our songs, stuff like that." He said.

"Oh." I replied as we pulled into the building were our interview is. We got out of the limo and walked into the building with a swarm of fans screaming our names. We smiled and continued to walk in.

"Your having two seperate interviews." Some guy said as he pulled us apart to two different parts of the building. He akwardly waved to me as we went our seperate ways.

*Interview*

"Hello Alyssa!" A nice lady with a british accent said. "How are you?" She asked while standing up to greet me.

"Great! How about you?" I asked politely as she gave me a hug.

"Fantastic!" She added as we sat down.

"lets get this interview started!" She said as i nodded. "So, lets make it clear, you did loose your full memory, right?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"You remember about the accident?" She asked sort of shocked.

"Not only the addicent, everything." I said.

"How?"

"Lets see... I was in my hotel room and i went on my laptop and found pictures that were supposedly deleted, probably someone as stupid as Alfredo was dumb enough to delete them, and forget about clearing the freaking trash can." I said.

"You seem upset about this.. Why? Are you glad you got your memory back?"

"Maybe because for the past 5 months my own 'family' and close 'friends' have been lying to me about everything." I said sternly.

"Oh um.. Its for you." She said while handing me a phone that the body guard gave her. I took it and put it up to my ear.

"Alyssa, enough. We'll talk about this later, but your ruining everyones image." Uncle scooter scolded.

"I dont care." I said as i hung up and gave back the phone and sat there.

"So.." She said akwardly. "Are you and Justin still going out?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied as the monitor next to us suddenly went black.

"Hey Alyssa, its Justin." We saw Justin say, he appeared on the screen. "I cant really see you, but i know you can see me cause im watching you watch me." He chuckled. I just rolled my eyes. "Wait no, i ca see you." He chuckled again. "Anyways, sorry for interrupting your interview, but i just wanted you to know that we're all really sorry. If you give Scooter a chance to talk to you then he can explain it all. I still love you, i'll always love you." He said. All i did was smile, and suddenly i stuck up my middle finger at him and walked off the stage.

"Take me back to the hotel." I said to the body guard as he led me out of the building. Once i stepped outside the 'fans' started booing. I stopped walking and started at them. I gave a 'seriously' face and threw my hands in frustration. I stood there for a moment and just listened. I then motioned them to quiet down and they did. I cleared my throat a little. "Hey, remember this.. At the end of the day, who gets Justin?" I said with a smirk. They just stayed quiet. "Exactly, so keep on booing, it doesnt effect me." I smile while making a peace sign. I was then lead to the car and i went back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Mhmkay.

I have something big coming up.

Bigger than big!

Okay, maybe not that big.🙊

But big(:

Thanks for reading,

Ily guys so much,

And i love writing for you all..

Twitter: @alliemontanaa

And uh,

PLEASE VOTE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK THE LITTLE STAR DOWN THERE👇👇👇👇