Chapter 7

~the next day~

Alyssas POV:

"Hi alyssa, hello Justin!" The reporter said to both of us. We're on his show to do an interview to clear all the rumors up.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hey." Justin said as he fake smiled.

"How are you too?" He asked us.

"Great!" We both said at the same time.

"And you?" Justin asked him.

"Fantastic!" he replied happily. "So can i ask you two a few questions?" He asked.

"Sure." I said sarcasticly.

"You dont seem to happy about that." He said. "Why?" He asked curiously.

"Its just there has been a lot of rumors going around that arent true, so its hard.. But today we're here to clear things up." I said.

"Alright, shall we get started?" He asked.

"Sure." Justin replied with another fake smile.

"So alyssa, is it true that your anorexic?"

"Haha no!" I laughed. "I eat literally everything i see!" I replied. "Havent you seen my livestreams? I eat like, everything." I said laughing.

"Yet she doesnt gain a pound!" Justin said as he laughed too.

"Okay alyssa is it true that your prenant?" He asked me.

"does it look like im prenant." I said blankly as i turned sideways to show i didnt have a belly.

"Okay and did Justin sexually abuse you?" He asked me. Justin shifted in his seat.

"I cant do this." He said quietly and walked away. uncle scooter tried to calm him down but he was crying to hard.

"Alright this one bothered both of us the most. This is NOT true." I said as i rolled up my sleaves to show them i had nothing anywere. "Justin loves me and would never physically hurt me in that way. I know him and i know he wouldnt ever do it. And he sees what everyone says. Just because he doesnt answer everyones tweets, doesnt meam he cant read the hurtful message. He called me into his room crying last night because of you guys. I told him that in the end, he'll have his family, friends, true beliebers, and me. I love Justin with all my heart and i will always love him. And hes not the amazing person you all think he is." I said as he looked at me confused. "Hes more than that." Then he looked at me and then smiled.

"Well thank you for setting things straight but im afraid this is all the time we have folks!" The reporter said as i gave him hug and walked off the stage.

"Thank you." Justin smiled and kissed me.

"I'll give you two some privacy here.." Uncle scooter said as he walked away.

"Did you say all that stuff to save my career?" He asked as another tear came down his face.

"Baby, no." I replied as i whiped his tears away. "I meant every single word i said with all my heart."

"I love you." He said as he just pulled me into a hug. We stood there for a long moment..

"I love you too." I said.

"JUSTIN ALYSSA ITS TIME TO GO!" Kenny yelled.

"Why?" justin whined.

"Your performing tomorrow night in canada and uh we need to get you there!" Kenny complained.

"Okay were coming!" I yelled back.

"Lets go." I said as i took his hand and we walked off.

*later*

"Hey honey, do you wanna be a model?" Uncle scooter randomly asked me as Justin, Alfredo, Kenny, my dead to me mother, my dead to me fake father, and allison (my manager) all ate.

"Uh." I looked at Justin to see what he thought of it.

"Who will she be modeling with?" Justin suddenly said.

"Niall from one direction." he said. Justin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. At one point he got up and left to go back to the bus.

"Oh i think someones jealous!" Fredo said.

"Fredo stop.. You know he gets like this." I said. "Im going to talk to him. And im not doing it." I said as i got up and walked out as someone followed me out. I turned around to see my mom. I immediately turned back and continued walking.

"Sweetie please--" i cut her off.

"Dont call me that."

"Lyss please let me a--" i cut her off once more.

"Dont talk to me. I want NOTHING to do with you." I said as i walked off leaving my pregenat mother in my dust. Maybe i was a little to harsh on her. I finally reached to were the bus was.

"Justin?" I yelled. He wasnt in the living room. I walked back into our room to find him laying there on the bed on his phone.

"Justin i turned down the offer." I said as i walked up to him.

"Why?!" He asked as he looked up from his phone suprised.

"Because, i dont want to model with Niall." I said. suddenly as my phone buzzed. all my twitter mentions were blowing up.

"Uh Justin?" I said as i unlocked my phone to find Justin tweeted Niall.

'Stay away. @niallhoran'

I also read my mentions and saw what was trending world wide.

'#alyssacheatedonjustin'

'#wehatealyssabraun'

'#staystrongJustin'

Were all trending.

"Uh justin?" I said as i handed him my phone. "You probably shouldnt have tweeted niall." I said.

"Im sorry, i get jealous. I want you all to myself. Because i love you. And i dont like sharing things, especially you." He said sounding upset.

"I love you too, but i didnt say i was doing the modeling job before you stormed off." I said.

"Well why didnt you say it at first?" He asked.

"You didnt give me a chance." I replied.

"Oh, im sorry baby." He said as he deleted the tweet. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Said a familliar voice coming from the doorway.

"Im backk! Miss me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

SPOILER ALERT:

Shes backkkkkk!

thats ll i can say(;

Thanks for reading!

Twitter: @alliemontanaa